wtf moments/off days

Ikon_ISK

True Pain
Mar 10, 2011
Konoha
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
have yu ever encountered something that just made you go "wtf just happened" or just the plain "wtf" or just days that it doesnt seem like you can kill anyone... well i encountered a draw today, usually this happens be4 the teams reach the kill count, but in my case the draw happened when me and another player got the 40th kill at the same time o.o, this was pretty cool actually but still a wtf moment 4 me. share your "wtf" moments here and/or off days here :sick:

one time my game glitched and all the players were gone and i was the only person there i was running around shooting at walls i was like :sosp:wtf

A few days ago, I was playing Black Box in the jungle, and I fell through the floor. I had been behind the stairs that lead up onto the big bridge. I fell for like 1 second, and once I hit what I assume is the bottom I died, but it didn't count as a suicide. I respawned like normal, but I was like "...What the f**k just happened?"

a while back i was playing team conflict and with 30 seconds left the game ended with the other team winning, but they hadn't reached the score limit. also in another match some player's left and it took their score from thier team but after a while they came back and thier score got added back.

I was playing heroes a couple of days ago and found someone sniping from the magic bush in the jungle, so of course I shot him repeatedly in the back Ha! I looked back to confirm the kill whilst running off but he was still there shooting away. So I went back, how dare he still be alive, so I slapped him about a bit and he was still fine. Of course this annoyed me so I dropped a grenade next to him and stood back. Nothing! Still he sat there shooting. At that point he stood up, turned round and didn't see me stood right in front of him and he calmly started to walk off. Then he died, spawned in the spot he died and instantly died again and then did the same thing again, spawned and died. The kills were confirmed on screen as mine and everything carried on as normal. But yeah, I was kinda WTF

@Ikon - I've had 2 matches so far that have ended at a 40-40 draw. So anoying, but alos a bit fun to see. Doesn't happen often.

@Volc - That has happened to me a few times, and only on Jungle. You're just running around, and then all of a sudden you "fall" through the floor out into space (reminds me of jumping off the damn in GE N64) where you free fall for a few seconds before dying. So weird.

WTF is fine everyone but please don't put the acronym into words. It'll get edited. So just keep it clean. k thanks

a while back i was playing heros and there was a hacker on the other team and his score was 65 and their team's score was 109 and my teams score was 24 . i quit cause there was a hacker. than i went searching for a heros game it was the same group in the same pattern only the score was 113-28 for us (the same team i was on the first time) and the hackers score was 13 i was like WTF.

Do you think the hacker was responsible?

That fall through into nothingness on the jungle has happened to me a couple times. Seems to happen when you are crouched and move under the stairs. I've also fallen through to the corridor down below. Was getting ready to kill someone who was running at me and then "whoosh" I was in the corridor underneath. Very odd.

Last night I turned the game on to play a few quick matches. Selected Team Conflict as usual and I got dropped into a random game that I thought had just started, well as I was playing the countdown started and the game ended. I had 1 kill and 1 death. Total score for my team added up to about 15 points total when I added it up, but the actual total score according to the game was that we scored 40. Other team had a score of around 10 or something, but according to the game they scored a final total of 33.

I wish my camera was in my room and not downstairs so I could get a quick shot of it. I literally was scratching my head lol.

when that happens it means that other people were playing and they quit the game and thier score stayed with the team.

Yeah I had figured that much after I thought about, but I never experienced a game where both teams were close to winning and then everyone just quit a and leave. Like I ran around found someone to kill, killed them. Then got shot in the back by a shot gun, re-spawned and game was over lol. If the people that scored all those kills/points/gained xp why the hell would they leave lol.

@Ikon - I've had 2 matches so far that have ended at a 40-40 draw. So anoying, but alos a bit fun to see. Doesn't happen often.

@Volc - That has happened to me a few times, and only on Jungle. You're just running around, and then all of a sudden you "fall" through the floor out into space (reminds me of jumping off the damn in GE N64) where you free fall for a few seconds before dying. So weird.

i've fallen through the floor once at the docks. i figured it was just my crappy internet.

LOL I've fallen through the floor on nightclub [long corridor on top leading to green room] and landed underneath....no death...that was a sure WTF moment :)

I was playing at the station and after a few minutes everyone but me was outside the fences in the out of bounds area and nobody could kill each other.

Back