wtf moments/off days

LOL I've fallen through the floor on nightclub [long corridor on top leading to green room] and landed underneath....no death...that was a sure WTF moment :)

I fell through the floor in that little room/hut whatever you want to call it where M16 spawns in the outpost map. Today that was the first time it ever happend to me.

For those that have on and off connections days with your internet like me, sometimes when I'm aiming at a player its like someone is taking my remote and aiming off to the side where they want to aim and not where I want to. Leaving me to get killed, very annoying.

It's like one of those drivers-ED cars with the two steering wheels, I want to make a left turn but the instructor grabs his wheel and makes me go right.

So... here I was in the night club stage playing ... ah... the round where you can shoot your team... anyway, that's exactly what happened. This one.... special... person kept shooting everyone! he happened to be on my team, but our team score was -10 due to the fact he kept killing his own team! So, after shooting him about 5 times, I simply had to quit. (No I was NOT the host.)

my friend was playing on my second account and joined a match was on jungle and left spawn and was flung far into the back of the map

I was playin' in the outpost and I spawned as Mi6 and next thin u kno i could jump up into the sniper tower and i could jups higher it was fun untill i got killed by an anova with ACOG scope,laser,Grenade attachment. I was like WTF

total wtf moment today....

me lvl 25 and 3 others under level 15 all on one team. 4 guys on other team all lvl 43 and over....

my team won all 3 games, basically it was me with 25+ kills (more than the other teams total) and my team picking up the rest....

i was like wtf! i know that some people like to hack for levels etc..... but can that whole team ALL of been hackers?

yup, probably they could :yesnod: .... but even still, you'd think they could shoot straight lol

So... here I was in the night club stage playing ... ah... the round where you can shoot your team... anyway, that's exactly what happened. This one.... special... person kept shooting everyone! he happened to be on my team, but our team score was -10 due to the fact he kept killing his own team! So, after shooting him about 5 times, I simply had to quit. (No I was NOT the host.)
Same crap happened to me last ngiht. The guy was on my team and he came after me twice. So I started going after him every chance I had.

Same crap happened to me last ngiht. The guy was on my team and he came after me twice. So I started going after him every chance I had.

ok so ive not played that yet.... damn it! im lvl 25 now and havent played the game i have unlocked...oops i guess ive been using too many "smoke grenades":wink:
anyways nvm

point is.... they are going for that accolade where you kill most team mates....

simple solution... let them do it one game and dont go getting revenge during that round.

the reason.... if you kill him more than he kills you guys.... its gonna happen next game too.

let the idiot get the award.
who cares if you dont get a medal that basically says " oooh, please dont stand in front of me as my trigger finger has 'digital tourettes.'"

but to the noobs that do go for this accolade: please do it once and let it be! its not big, its not clever and this is NOT gulf war1.... you are not the us military and we are NOT british tank crews.

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago I was trying to get to the upstairs of nightclub as I was trying to flank the enemys up there but as i vaulted over a counter of whatever i fell into space and i could see a sunset or something. but the thing was i never even spawned back on the level, I stayed down there the rest of the match and all i did was explore. It was funny though because i was sniping and i could actually hit people, but i could only hit people on the 1st floor and i only has 13 bullets left, after the match I still was down there and then the game after that i was on facility and i spawned in enemy base and shot everyone in there. it was funny XD

A couple weeks ago I was playing TC in outpost. I was on the russian team, so to start the match I start running immediately towards MI6 spawn am approaching I see a guy climbing that really tall ladder to go up to that camping spot. I start shooting him but he is almost to the top and makes it up before I kill him. So I'm like ok, I'll just go up the ramp on the other side to that same spot and nail him. As I am running up the ramp almost to the top he peeks out enough for me to blast him. Just as he dies another guy peeks out and I am right on top on him at this point. I am like "sweet, probably going to be my two easiest kills of the match." I kill the second guy and turn the corner, and much to my surprise, two more dipsh*ts sitting right there. So all 4 of the MI6 had climbed up that ladder to that campingspot to start the match, and I took out all 4. I was laughing out loud!

Just hit over 1600+ xp in heros and game froze up on me at the "game won" screen.....arghhhhh..I was really trying to hit rank 52 tonight only 8k xp to go. Upset now, going to bed lol

Just hit over 1600+ xp in heros and game froze up on me at the "game won" screen.....arghhhhh..I was really trying to hit rank 52 tonight only 8k xp to go. Upset now, going to bed lol

ugh that is the worst, had that happen several times ... i feel it always freezes when i'm doing awesome ... why cant it freeze when i've just been totally embarrassed ...

Back