WTF? Mario Kart?

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
So you cannot save anything...like save stuff and records etc?
Like if i beat some tracks etc..I can not save and unlock more stuff>
whats with the ghosts?

if you read the information about it before you dl it, you'd know that. I know it sucks, but hey, what can we do.

Then seriously whats the point of getting it then? I mean come on Nintendo I want to support you guys but don't put something up there when its not even complete. I want to be able to save my games you know. At least on a SD card or something. And how do you save other games on VC. Is it different methods for different games? This is so confusing and frustrating...:mad2:

I can save in Mario 64. It works just fine. SMK 64 I think works too, except for ghost data.

yeh but to be honest you want to be able to complete it as masterjedi2u already mentioned

Whats the point of saving the game anyway? The only thing your able to unlock are different courses and obtain trophies. The game isn't that difficult that you would need to save it, be grateful that Nintendo even released this game.

come on! the games saves,all of them,i have like 6 VC games,and all saves.first get the games then talk.

Back