Wü Lightgun (fast review)

kwanbis

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
I just got this 3rd party lightgun.

lightgun.jpg

lightgun2.jpg

Good: Construction feels solid. Looks cool. Handles very well.
Bad: The trigger activates the B button, but all the other buttons on the wiimote must be activated by the other hand, and if in the other hand you must have the nunchuck, it is game over. For example, Call Of Duty is no go.

Last edited:
I'm pretty tempted to make one of these from an old NES zapper. I could also make an "arm cannon" of sorts for the release of MP3.

I really like this gun because I like the idea of having a handgun, rather than a 'two-handed gun' such as the Wii Zapper and other ones I've seen. This gun would be so good for a game where you only needed B to shoot, and then a Nunchuck to move and do things with Z and C. I've said this many times before but I was hoping that RE:UC would only need the Wiimote and not the Nunchuck, so I could use two of these guns :ihih: but oh well, I continue to wait for a game where I can wield two guns and raise some hell.

Time Crisis or House of Dead would be a fun game to play on the Wii with one of these "light guns" and all they are is plastic shells with a trigger to push the B button.

Back