Xbox one

CoD fans buy Sony 'n Ninty too, ya fool. Nor is everyone who enjoys CoD stupid enough t' buy a Nextbox ya know, t'is far from the truth even.

Fanboys, on the other hand...
There are those in the community who think the Xbox controller is the best controller ever for FPSs.
Depending on how much the controller changes, FPS fans might still go the Nextbawks.
Or they go to PC.

Have you tried going from a Xbox controller to a PlayStation controller?
Plus there are those who don't play FPSs on consoles because they prefer the keyboard and mouse

Many times. It ain't very hard 'less you're playin' somethin' input-intensive like a fighting game. On the other hand, switchin' from a Gamecube to a Classic Controller...

So people buy gaming rigs just t' use their keyboard and mouse? >_>

I find the Xbox controller much better than the PS controller; the analog stick placement seems more natural.

Well there are also many perks in switching from console to PC. I know people who never went back to the controller after trying keyboard and mouse. It's more precise, and you have more buttons to work with and I think it's faster.

I really hope they **** up how family games bein' shared works so "community accounts" can be abused between groups of friends.

I really hope they **** up how family games bein' shared works so "community accounts" can be abused between groups of friends.

Hoping that my roommate and I can do that. Would make things a lot easier. Especially if we can both play the game at the same time. All in all, I WILL be buying an Xbone. However, I have a strong feeling that the PS4 will be the winner this time around. Maybe the WiiU but it needs some fucking games!

Hoping that my roommate and I can do that. Would make things a lot easier. Especially if we can both play the game at the same time. All in all, I WILL be buying an Xbone. However, I have a strong feeling that the PS4 will be the winner this time around. Maybe the WiiU but it needs some fucking games!

I still don't get the joke.

You can buy an Xbox One, but you have to buy two Wii U's and PS4's to make up for your horrible investment. And even that might not be enough to cleanse you of your sin.

Back