Xbox one

+1 like for video, -1 like for retarded opinion.

I will be buying it on launch day... launch models usually have the biggest security holes and I like me some hacking.

I'll be rootin' for ya off-forum.

Though, I do admit that I feel somewhat hypocritical for hating on it, since I claimed to be "anti console wars" in the past.

This has nothin' to do with console wars, it has t' do with Microsod sucking. I wouldn't hate on the 360 if Live wasn't filled with millions of micro-transactions and t'was truly just $5 a month. I wouldn't of cursed Microsod at all back in the day if it weren't for the RROD and the fact they refused t' pay for their mistakes at first. With every new Xbox comes more mistakes, greedy decisions and dirty business maneuvers. They deserve the hate more than ever. Dumb ol' console wars don't swing poll opinions t' be 85% negative, 15% positive.

ILovetheXboxOne_zpsf05e8b01.png~original

I'm totally not reusing a joke I made earlier.

I think console name puns should become bannable.
*Does a 360 and moonwalks out of the thread*

Regardless, casual gamers, parents of stupid children and diehard fanboys will still buy it and praise Microsod's latest disaster for these features anyways. The ExBawcks is here t' stay. Like Sony, it's a household name for multiple sorts of merchandise... well, perhaps they won't be here t' stay if we get another horrid invention in the form of XboxDos. Two immense failures in a row actually might can their vidya gaem business.

You, sir, know what you are speakin'. Oh, don't forget Call of Duty fans as well.>_>

... ... ... I don't even know what t' say to that. That is the most retarded function for a vidya gaem system I've ever heard of.

Horrible. Just a sheer act of stupidity and laziness. I believe somewhere on YouTube I saw a parody of it. Some guy ordering Pizza Hut from the Xbox which went horribly wrong.:p

lololololofftopic

I'd say their pizza's only issue is how disturbingly greasy it is... and also that it kind'a doesn't taste like "normal" pizza, if ya catch my meanin'. Just don't taste right.
Dude, it just taste bland.lol Honestly, the grease, I hardly notice; besides Pizza Pirates.>_> The 'normal' pizza is gimmicky... Actually all their pizzas are like it!!! Bunch of bastardly gimmicks.lol

Prefer McDonald's over it.
Hahahaha, wut!?!?!?
Coffee is still better.
Don't you dare bring that name here on this thread!

> Implying McDonald's salads are healthy.

Oh, don't forget Call of Duty fans as well.>_>

CoD fans buy Sony 'n Ninty too, ya fool. Nor is everyone who enjoys CoD stupid enough t' buy a Nextbox ya know, t'is far from the truth even.

Fanboys, on the other hand...

>Implying anything from Mc donalds is good for you.

Even the tap water looks bad

Having the capability to enjoy almost any food doesn't mean I eat a lot. Which is what I meant when I compared myself to a garbage disposal, along with the fact that I eat my food absurdly quickly.

I can eat a lot, but doing so usually brings about the bulimia. Which is why I now hate going to restaurants.

So on topic.

Back