XP help

lone_wolf

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2012
Can anybody give me some tips or pointers on how to build up xp faster? Im level 16 now, but it takes so damn long to level up at all. Sometimes, on a round that im actually being a total badass which isnt too often, i can rack up between 500 and 800 xp, but usually, it ends up being just between 100 and 300. Sometimes even lower than that. Im just so tired of being murked so quickly by all the higher level bastards. Any help fellow gamers?

Without hacking of course. I find hacking to be completely pointless because you dont get any better that way

Play Black Box for quick XP. If you do well you can usually bank 300-400 or more in just a few minutes. The matches go really quick and there is the least ammount of host quits too. Sucks tho when a 56er with a masty starts blowing away the box...

In my opinion you cant really carry the box until you get the Kunera V or you dont have much chance. But you can sometime P/u the box and keep it moving the whole match and get all kinds of bonuses, if you get a bunch of kills to it makes for a huge gain in a little time.

Camping the box with a silenced weapon is pretty easy too. You can get massive streaks and if you have mines you can sometimes wipe out an entire enemy team when they are surrounding the box. Either way, like in Heroes you always know where the enemy is and you can go from there.

It sucks being nooob esp 16 lol Heroes is good for points too. Its not as easy but better than the other modes for XP because you get 50 just for taking out the hero and they're usually easy to get with that symbol over thier head. Playing the hero gets you experience with good weapons and if you can hold a boxed in area you can get good streaks.

Play Black Box for quick XP. If you do well you can usually bank 300-400 or more in just a few minutes. The matches go really quick and there is the least ammount of host quits too. Sucks tho when a 56er with a masty starts blowing away the box...

In my opinion you cant really carry the box until you get the Kunera V or you dont have much chance. But you can sometime P/u the box and keep it moving the whole match and get all kinds of bonuses, if you get a bunch of kills to it makes for a huge gain in a little time.

Camping the box with a silenced weapon is pretty easy too. You can get massive streaks and if you have mines you can sometimes wipe out an entire enemy team when they are surrounding the box. Either way, like in Heroes you always know where the enemy is and you can go from there.

It sucks being nooob esp 16 lol Heroes is good for points too. Its not as easy but better than the other modes for XP because you get 50 just for taking out the hero and they're usually easy to get with that symbol over thier head. Playing the hero gets you experience with good weapons and if you can hold a boxed in area you can get good streaks.
Thanks for the tips. I greatly appreciate it. Mind if I add you to my party? You would be the first

Well... Im now at 16 too bro... I lost my level 48 account and dont have much hope of recovering it... Anyway I gotta change my FC in my sig to my other Wii but Ill add you later :sick: dont expect much tho lol Im pretty resentful over being noob again and dont really try too hard...

I forgot the bonuses, like if you carry the box the entire time to the end, most eliminations, 2-1, theres another but I dont remember Oh, 1st on team. If you do this you can get a **** ton of points in like 60 seconds. P/U the box and pray lol I dont know what its like doing this at 16 but I worked from about 25 to level 35 only playing Black Box and was shocked at how fast you can move up.

Well... Im now at 16 too bro... I lost my level 48 account and dont have much hope of recovering it... Anyway I gotta change my FC in my sig to my other Wii but Ill add you later :sick: dont expect much tho lol Im pretty resentful over being noob again and dont really try too hard...

I forgot the bonuses, like if you carry the box the entire time to the end, most eliminations, 2-1, theres another but I dont remember Oh, 1st on team. If you do this you can get a **** ton of points in like 60 seconds. P/U the box and pray lol I dont know what its like doing this at 16 but I worked from about 25 to level 35 only playing Black Box and was shocked at how fast you can move up.
Ok thats np. And thanks again! My FC is 2177-5101-1231 by the way

Well, for abit today and yesterday i made the exception to my second profile and played a couple of other modes to finish up some accolades (like Last Word, and Golden Gun weapon proficiency).

There is a huge difference in how quickly you can rack up exp acoording to the modes.
Golden Gun is fairly low, conflict on the other is incredibly high.
When you play well you rake in about 9XX per 7 minutes or so.
Even when i was tired, about to quit and just fooling around i was still getting arounf 3XX exp.
And this was without even trying. Whilst lying back, running around in straight lines spraying bullets.

The only problem is that the gameplay is a bit different with each modes. So when you're not used to playing different modes you can get some dumb deaths. Just because you need some tweaking to your playing style.

Can anybody give me some tips or pointers on how to build up xp faster? Im level 16 now, but it takes so damn long to level up at all. Sometimes, on a round that im actually being a total badass which isnt too often, i can rack up between 500 and 800 xp, but usually, it ends up being just between 100 and 300. Sometimes even lower than that. Im just so tired of being murked so quickly by all the higher level bastards. Any help fellow gamers?

The best tip I can offer is to try to play with players around your level.
It sucks being target practice game after game so if I join a game with too many high level players I'll usually try to find another game.

Back