Yahoo, Wii Review

For a review of the Wii, he really did his best to sell the Xbox 360. He said the Wii had a "thin launch lineup"? Last I checked, the Wii is going to have quite a few nice launch titles available. And plenty more available shortly after. And really, comparing the Wiis launch lineup to the Xbox 360s lineup a year after the 360 was released. That's just shameless Xbox 360 promoting. This guy can bite me. Sorry, but it needed to be said.

"I nearly dislocated my shoulder using the wireless controller." Then stop being a total retard when you're swinging the controller. You don't need to overexagerrate all of your movements jerkweed.

I just had to quote this because I was a little confused when i first read it
The console will be available November 19th in the U.S., with a price tag of $249. This includes two controllers (the wireless Wii remote and the wired Nunchuck), and the five-in-one Wii Sports title.
:wtf:

He considers the Wii-mote and the nunchuck their own controllers. So 2 x controllers = 1 x wii-mote + 1 x nunchuck.

This guy should not be allowed near a Wii.

I think, more interesting than this article, is the comments below it. One guy says that "maybe I'll buy this instead of the PS3. Although, the 480p factor is a HUGE problem! I want my gaming counsel to be good for at least 4 years to come.". When I read that I couldn't help but think that in a couple years time, if the next gen nintendo is released and he buys that as well as the Wii now, it'll still be cheaper than a PS3. So really, you can get 2 generations of a great console, or 1 generation of a graphics machine. Just another reason to take a Wii.

"Boy, do my arms hurt: Whether "casting" a fishing rod to catch virtual bass in Zelda or tossing a bowling ball in Wii Sports, I nearly dislocated my shoulder using the wireless controller. Shoulder pain may be the gamers' new carpal tunnel syndrome as far as Wii's motion-based gameplay is concerned."

oh...............my...........gosh........................

well i hope the Wii gets people to be less lazy. SHEESH!

I hope Nintendo is gearing up already for the onslaught of "Young Boy Breaks Arm Jumping Over Chair While Playing Red Steel On Wii" headlines. Followed by all the lawsuits. People need to blame someone.

Prepair for some new gameing realated injrys
and theres enoth holes in my living room walls as it is

Flip said:
I hope Nintendo is gearing up already for the onslaught of "Young Boy Breaks Arm Jumping Over Chair While Playing Red Steel On Wii" headlines. Followed by all the lawsuits. People need to blame someone.
LMAO. i Lol'd at that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

but this review is definatly not open minded to the wii. fudge him

What a jerk. YOU DON'T NEED TO OVEREXAGERATE YOUR MOVEMENTS IDIOT!!! God, I hate people like him.

I've seen e3 videos, and people BARELY flick the controller.

Back