Yep... Just a few more minor problems needed to be asked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Yep... Just a few more minor problems... ((Moved to Wii Troubleshooting thread))

((Moved to Wii Troubleshooting))

Wii Troubleshooting thread:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/5225-wii-troubleshooting.html
~~~~~~​

Well, I've started up my Wii, and it's a-****in'-mazing! But three things are kinda' buggin' me.
One, when I moved the Wiimote around, it seems to be fine, but after a bit, I noticed it'd get kinda jittery and go off-track for a fraction of a second occasionally.
Two, I've noticed that when I'm moving around the Wiimote, it's kind of... I dunno, off. It doesn't feel like it's in the right place, sometimes. Bugs me a bit...
Three, I was playing Wii Sports, and with the baseball game, when I first held the "bat," it was working totally fine, and then I switched to pitching. When I went back to the batting position, the exact way I held the Wiimote the last time was doing something different. Instead of being over the Mii's shoulder, the tip was facing the camera angle.

Anyone else having these problems? Any suggestions on how to fix or cope with them?

Thanks! ^_^
--Kumo

Last edited:
No, actually. I was surprised, too. There's a "sensitivity" adjustment thing, but I found that innefective to anything. *Shrugs* Anyway, moving this to the Troubleshooting thread, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back