Yippeeeeeeeeee

Matt's_A_Bluebird

Proud Owner Of A Wii
Mar 13, 2007
CARDIFF IN WALES!
Wii Online Code
7591-7050-1749-1437
Ordered a DS on Sunday, jus thought I'd express my joy lol, while I'm saying this I might as well say the games I'm getting are Rayman DS and Star Wars: Leathel Alliance DS. Shouldn't be long for it to arrive now... I hope. Kind of a bad time to get one as well I suppose, my first GCSE is on Thursday:shocked:. But don't fret, I wont let it be a problem, I know where to draw the line!

Make sure you get good games, and congrats!! now that your one of us!

Congrats on the order. Enjoy the DS and the games when they arrive. I would also recommend Mario Kart DS if you have not already thought about it.

Truama center is also pretty fun on the DS, Its good for starters it gives them an idea of the controlls

Congrats buddy! I third Mario Kart DS, a great game. I'd also recommend Yoshi's Island DS, New Super Mario Bros, and maybe Brain Age. Welcome to the world of DS!

Awesome ideas guys. I'm just into the fifth day of waiting by one minute, yesterday I found out the website takes 3-5 days just to disbatch stuff so fingers crossed it's coming pretty soon so I can join you for real!

ARGH! 3:37 on the 5th day and on my dads account the order STILL says processing, It has to change by the end of the day or I'm gonna get really annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Back