You want the wii hard drive when?!?!

Kingston

Mohh2 Name: TheHater
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
I've been buying quite a few VC games lately, and I'm getting scared that I'll run low on blocks soon. Does anybody know if the "wii Hard drive" has been confirmed? when will it be released? how much will it cost? By the way, the title is a joke.... Ha ha ha...

Sorry if this has already been posted.....

Not that I know of. Best suggestion I can offer is to get a large SD card and save some of your data onto it.

Also, whats the deal with VC games and SD cards? can you save the entire file to an sd card?

yes you can copy a game to your SD card then delete it from your Wii so you can dl more.

And you can also just delete the VC game from your system. You can download it again later without having to pay again.

The one thing I hate about nintendo and the Wii. Is the fact that they used flash memory, no hard drive WTF?

I read on a site that the Wii can only read from a 4gig SD card but it can't write data to it. Anyone know the reason why it can't write to it? Will they change that with a software update or is there some physical reason related to the actual SD drive on the Wii which prevents it from ever being possible?

I just got an idea. Not sure if it would work or not. Probably wouldn't because the wii wouldn't have the hardware drivers needed but here it goes. The wii has USB ports on the back for different accessories, would it be possible to save data to an external hard drive that was plugged into one.

Back