Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

I want to know for sure when it comes out.us

well, we can see on the trailer, that fox has mines on his belt, i wonder if he´ll use them, falco shuld have something diferent like, grenades or a sub-machine gun. that would be cool

I dont think Falco is in SSBB man, that sucks, it would be good with a solid 40 char list, or better yet only 35

Falco will be in Brawl just like Ganondorf-the thing is that they will be changed, they will not be clones of Fox and Capitán Halcón anymore.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I dont think Falco is in SSBB man, that sucks, it would be good with a solid 40 char list, or better yet only 35

well, I don´t think they´ll remove characters at this point, the smash players already know the game as it is, so we will see more characters and the classics on brawl, all of them, I think that´s better don´t you think?

no no no NO! I would like to see a short char list, crazy i know, but I think it MIGHT get boring with a HUGE name list, just an observation.

..not me; I want a big character list so that there's plenty to choose from

well yeah, but, Imagine all those epic battles missed just because nintendo removed characters, besides players have make their choice with those characters, It would be fun to see a lot of them on brawl

i suppose, but its just my own fantasy

well, the good thing is that fox is in, for me, that´s good enough.
I´m Still waiting to see what characters are revealed though.

Back