Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

:O Z0MG!?

Fire Emblem hater!

Linkapprentice, we have a hater of Marth and Roy! While I slightly understand hating Roy, there is no real need to hate on Marth, he rocks... unless you have a phobia of tippers... which again I can understand.

i hated fire emblem, but I liked Marth, and to a certain extent, Roy.

Marth = easier to controll
Roy = jew

you know you laughed when you saw that, lmfao!

what, I´m just tired to see manga characters that look like marth, roy looks younger and he remind me Seya from saint seya (now that was a joke)
besides he´s more powerfull....accept it

Yeah... Even one of the ppl I practise with got confused about the gender of Marth.

me: *pauses screen and zooms up close to Marth*
him: WTF? Why is he a girl holding a sword and wearing warrior clothing??
me: Its a BOY!
him: Fvcking manga poofters...

Marth is faster and more agile, you can stick behind Roy's power, or you can REALLY go all out with Marth's speed, its more fun to make the matches longer by having weak chars, strong chars. just add to the mix, which makes for a more wxciting game, but my preferance is speed over power, Fox/Marth/Pikachu "even though hes GAY AS HELL"

I agree..and the reason I hate Marth and Roy is because they look gay, I'm decent when playing with them, but they are just gay, I bet they are boyfriends...I mean they wear tiaras, for crying out loud, I don't wanna play as a gay dude, I'm sorry...and yeah I prefer speed over power most of the time, but I'm a Link player, he has the right speed and power for me, I even can beat my brother's Fox(his main character which is crazy) with Link.

Link is a power/range charecter, your right, when someone gets really good with Fox/Marth/Shiek, it can be crazy, and frustratingly difficult to win, like me, im good with speed, not so good with power but not too bad.

oh ok so I'm guessing you suck with Bowser right? lol, as I said before, I'm good with everyone, when I choose a character I just adapt to him/her and play very good with them

actually i tried bowser, and Im good ish with everyone too, just best with Fox

Back