Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

Oh cool, man, another good Bowser..I would like to fight your Bowser as soon as it comes out

lol, likewise! How are you 1-10 with Shiek?

9 I would say..I don't wave-dash very good with her..but I don't wave-dash at all sometimes..how are you 1-10 with Sheik? how about for Link? Jigglypuff?

hahaha I'm like 7 with Jigglypuff, 10 for Link and for Fox I would be 8, 8.5..Marth and Roy(my worst) 6 and 5

Fox 15/10 Marth9.5/10 Roy7.75/10

lol, you should want to wait!!!
ssbm-nd-fox1.jpg

And you would EAT IT!!! lol

We'll see about who eats what! right now I see Fox eating Link's sword..hahaha!

I believe my picture from the top says it all, unless you have a picture to back upi your claims, your just sitting down while im sitting pretty...
foxvslink.jpg

Sorry pic is so big admins!!!

Lol dude, I'll make a picture to back up what I say you just wait..by the way did you do that drawing?

No sir, not me, but you now see that others see my ideal as well, Link couldnt beat Fox, but he does have more games, but so what, that doesnt mean anything but that he has more games, I like Fox better, you like Link better, lets leave it at that!

WTF, me no comprehende... Do you have StarFox Adventures, and if so do you know the Dino language?

have to but in as link is fighting with his sword fox (or falco) would shoot him and then uses his fire fox (or bird) and ko him easily Da but i have to say link with me

is about 7

falco 2000

fox 1000

roy nothing now

and sheik 0

Back