My team!
Captain: Mario
Up Front: Koopa and Shy Guy
Defender: Dry Bones.

WakyWii said:
Cap: Waluigi
Wingers: Toad and Dry Bones
Defence: Hammer Bros.

I don't want to sound harsh so please don't take this the wrong way, but this team is... just all mixed up. You have the playmakers to hook up strong shots and systematic techniques, but your shooters aren't in prime position to say the least.

FRuMMaGe said:
Hammer Bros don't have enough range on their attacks to be good in defence. You should swap places with him and dry bones

FRuMMaGe is right and wrong, in my humble opinion.
With Hammer Bro in the back, you have the advantage of a strong passer being able to get the ball from your half and back onto offense. Hammer bro's juke is fairly easy to bait however, and his movement speed means if their player is able to bait your juke properly, poor old Kritter will be all alone to defend against a wide-open skillshot.
You want to keep the passing strength and juking skill in the backfield, but you need more speed in case you're properly baited, to get back on your feet and stop the skillshot. Dry Bones has the speed and tackling, and even the hitting ability to fit the role, but his juke isn't really a juke, it's better described as an attack. Dry Bones' great chipping and teleport juke gives him a better place on offense, where his good tackles and hits and speed can be better used to help you maintain control midfield and mount a good offense. I think you've got him in the right spot.
Toad has all the abilities a good defenseman needs. He has a great juke which allows him to charge the ball, juke, not lose the charge, and get the ball downfield with his great passing. He has the fantastic movement skills and intercepting abilities to properly field the ball defensively.
If FRuMMaGe's suggestion doesn't work out, try switching Toad and Hammers instead.

samXcor3 said:
My team!
Captain: Mario
Up Front: Koopa and Shy Guy
Defender: Dry Bones.

With this team, you're probably able to field the ball pretty well, but when you've established control, do you find trouble mounting a good offense? Try switching 'ole Bones into the wings, replacing either Koopa or Shy Guy, whoever you like least, and putting a playmaker like Toad or Boo into the defenseman position. Work on chipping and teleporting technique with Dry Bones, and your new playmaker should be able to benefit from practiced chipping and be able to hook your balanced players up front with some good one-timers and systematic technique shots.

Damascus said:
Please rate mine (just got the game today o_O)

Cap: Luigi

Wingers: Koopa and Dry Bones
Defense: Toad

I'm actually thinking about switching out my koopa for a hammer bro.

suggestions would be nice *stares at BigORhyme*

You should put dry bones in defence, he has great speed and attacks and will serve you well. He can also make some devastating runs culminating in a teleportation goal. I would replace koopa with a birdo or a hammer bro, both of which are good at shooting.

Personally, your team should be:
Captain = Luigi
Left wing = Birdo (or hammer bro)
Right Wing = Toad
Defence = Dry Bones

Cap Waluigi
and 3 birdos. works very well and have won the striker cup with this team set up. hardly ever lose online just dont have enough time to be a striker of the day ect.

Cpt. Jack said:
Cap Waluigi
and 3 birdos. works very well and have won the striker cup with this team set up. hardly ever lose online just dont have enough time to be a striker of the day ect.

I'm giving you rep because you use Waluigi :lol:

I've only had the game for a week or so. I'm still getting the hang of it. My current favorite roster is:

Daisy
Birdo
Hammer Bros
Dry Bones

*edited for spelling

Back