Your best team setup

BigORhyme said:
It's important to remember that while Daisy is an incredible hitter and slide tackler, and can run like hell, she can't pass at all. Her special is probably the best in the game, lbu8 is right about that.
Although Dry Bones is a "Defensive" character, that really just means he runs fast and hits hard, and has a teleport for a juke. He can't pass or shoot very well. Being a poor passer means that he's not ideal in the defense position, where someone who can pass the ball out of your half the field while still maintaining the speed and interception skill of Dry Bones is a better fit. A playmaker's got all those abilities.
Besides, why put Dry Bones on defense when he's such a great scorer? He can use his superior speed and hitting to help maintain control midfield against slower characters, all the while bringing teleports, excellent serve-it-ups, great Titan's Chips, and his powerful skillshot to a more prominent role on your offense. He'll even be able to score occasionally on one-timers from your new playmaker.
It's not a bad team, Daisy is my favorite captain, and my team goes something like this:

Daisy[C], Boo[D], Dry Bones[LW], Boo [RW].

My suggested team for you would go something like this:

Daisy[C], Boo/Toad[D], Dry Bones[LW], Hammer Bro/Birdo[RW].

edit: Welcome to Wiichat lbu8.

You forgot the incredibly easy/annoying teleportation goals

The more weapons, and options, you have on offense the better. You never know when your usual technique just won't work.

edit:
FRuMMaGe said:
You forgot the incredibly easy/annoying teleportation goals

Oh I definately mentioned his teleportation.

Last edited:
BigORhyme said:
The more weapons, and options, you have on offense the better. You never know when your usual technique just won't work.

edit:

Oh I definately mentioned his teleportation.

I meant Daisy

BigORhyme said:
Ah, well... Daisy's are the hardest of the teleports to pull off, Waluigi's being the easiest, and most annoying. :D

Aah yes, Waluigi proves his obvious superiority at yet another sport. :yesnod:

Diddy
Dry Bones
Birdo x 2

is what I use

Seems like a popular team on this site, you know where all the good players are at lol

That's not a bad team really... but I'm willing to bet I could beat you on the sides against those Birdos.
They hit well, but Boo can usually give 'em the slip. However, if you have a tight grasp of Birdo's hitting, it could work pretty well. If you like Birdo's shooting, maybe you should consider switching a Birdo for a Hammer Brother. That would add another good passer besides Diddy Kong, although you would lose Birdo's hitting power.

My new setup is

Captain: Wario
L-Wing: Koopa
R-Wing: Shy Guy
Defense: Boo

I get a lot of goals with white balls.

I got the game a few days ago and I never played the first one, so I am very new to it.

Captian: Yoshi
Wings: Hammer Bro/Birdo
Defense: Boo

So far I've made it to the Crystal Cup. Trying to get playtime in between life and Super Mario Galaxy. I get DSL this Wednesday so if anyone would like to show me something I'll have my Friend Code then.

Captain: Daisy or Diddy Kong
Right Wing: Birdo
Left Wing: Bones
Defender: Boo

I have the Boo in the back because I've found it easier to get the ball back to the other side of the court because of his jump (it helps to clear the ball) and his passing. I rely on trick plays and the occasional Birdo goal when the oppertunity presents itself.

My team Yoshi, wings Hamer Bros., and defender Dry Bones.

Go ahead and add me pm me when u do though.

Back