Your GPA?

chucknorris013 said:
4.14/4 yeah i got honors classes yay me (hi school freshman)

What honors classes did you take? Don't tell me English... :wtf:

I ended up with a 3.1 and I agree with samXcor3, Pre-calc is hard when your teacher leans on "previous knowledge" that I didn't have because I came from a retarded high school. That ended as a B-. Therefore, I will lose my scholarship ($2,000 a year) and have a valid reason to get an apartment next year.

Last edited:
261311 said:
That's depressing comparatively to everyone elses scores :lol:
It's 3.24, figured out how to calculate it. Great job on your averages guys, I'm too lazy to work that hard... I fly through school with good marks already so meh, no motivation (not that I want to have motivation, cause I know that comments gonna hit me in the ass next semester/ this exam).

Surprising, I would've though you were way smarter than some of these people claim to be. Either that, or you're the only person who is blunt enough.

British GPAs, agh, well, they're different everywhere. I'm just a C-B student.

4.4 thanks to level 1 honors classes. I've got As in every one of my honors classes, A- in Health, and B+ in History. I'm a freshman in high school.

I have something like a 3.8/4 currently. Soon to change though, with Honors E&S Science. That class is so difficult.

3.0/4 1st Semester college. I could get higher grades but I don't really like to study.

Back