Status
Not open for further replies.

wiiCrazy

wiiiing since 11/19/06
Nov 10, 2006
Dallas, Tx
Wii Online Code
0738-7957-2604-0610
hey youtube worked this morning but now says upgrade macro flash any1 else getting this? google video works great

i have the same problm.. sorry for repeating the post, but Nintendo """suddenly""" blocked it or something...
NOTE: CHECK the main youtube page and the video that appears in the right corner..... WORKS!!!!!!

same situation here too! what happened? embedded youtube vids i can see, but none on the actual website. i have to embed them on my computer to my webpage or something. talk about tedious.

weird... i thought it was just me.. it went out about 1/2 way through a video i was watching about 2 hrs ago. like youtube stopped streaming or something cushion i could replay what id seen but itd freeeze where it stopped sending data.us

Yes...well no Im not the only one with this problem they were working earlier then stoppped oh and Daily motion quit half-way through the took me to the start page......

Just an hour ago I was playing all kinds of YouTube videos... now it gives me the "flash/javascript" message. BOO NINTENDO! STOP MESSING WITH IT! :nono:

Nope Youtube works fine for me :)

I retract that, I'm halfway through streaming something and its suddenly stopped, I think this is more a bug than Nintendo's doing as it aint Youtube thats stopped for me

Last edited:
It's off and on. Working for some people, not working for others.

It worked for me for a while and then quit and started giving me errors? Somethin' goin on....

tried youtube this morning. got the javascript mesaage......... come on nintendo whats the score here ??????????????

question..

those of you whos wii's cant watch on youtube
are you using connect 24?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back