youtube stopped workin!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workin great 4 me.

If you click in just the right spot to zoom in, then move the screen you can get a perfect full screen.

i had the problem this morning. i tried youtube right after i dl'd it was was like damn. then i talked to someone and he was like "it works for me" so i was all wtf? i went to the wii shop to see if i could re dl it but i couldnt so i went to google video and saw it worked then went back to youtube and it worked. no idea why.

timthepig said:
Has anybody tried to understand what BETA software is?
It's nice that YOU have learned the term "beta software", now you just need to learn WHEN to use the term. The issues with YouTube were NOT related to the browser itself, but to an error in the javscript coding on the YouTube site.

But I applaud you for trying to expand your horizons. :thumbsup:

wooo hooo.......... tried youtube again, its working now. been trawling through the net and have to say for an opera browser im impressed. :thumbsup:

on my travels on the net on wii found that cant install macromedia 9. does anyone know if nintendo will be upgrading software to this in the future?

sracer said:
It's nice that YOU have learned the term "beta software", now you just need to learn WHEN to use the term. The issues with YouTube were NOT related to the browser itself, but to an error in the javscript coding on the YouTube site.

But I applaud you for trying to expand your horizons. :thumbsup:
hehe:ciappa:

yep my is acting all weird sumtimes not all the time, but the guys are right the guys at youtube prolly **** there pants the day that browser dropped. but some videos seem too work. sum work half way, and sum dont work at all but if you look at the most veiwed content its mosty hot chicks, girls dancing or some kind of adult related content open your eyes guys the 13 and 14 year olds are in smak off heavin. i wouldent be surprised if there triying to fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back