Zack and Wiki....

Felixer

WiiChat Member
Aug 1, 2007
is amazing!

anyone else love the game?

and does it ever get really hard? i have yet to find a challenging wii game

(Zelda was WAYYYYY too easy)

I am actually planning on purchasing it when the game is released in the UK, so I am glad to hear that you like it.

Man, this game look like it was for children, but now that everyone says its awesome, I might have to rent it to see how it is.

Yea, Zelda was kinda easy.

Well Mario Strikers is really hard online. Although it is sometimes too hard and is Zack and Wiki good? I might get it if it is.

Zack & Wiki does have some tough levels, in my opinion. It's one of those games where some things click right away, and then something obvious takes a while to figure out, and then you're like, "D'oh! Why didn't I think of that sooner!" The good thing about it is that it's pretty logical. Once you figure out a puzzle, it makes sense.

I'm loving it, but it's on hold because of...Galaxy! I just can't play anything but Galaxy, I love it so much.

Yes this game is amazing. i am 19, but i love pirates. i still think this game is amazing either way.

Strikers is easy online, i have it too. Only a few people beat me...

How long would you say this game is? I am def going to play it slower than i played Galaxy cuz i beat it in a day

I'm picking this up when it hits the Uk aswell looks pretty kool i loved the old lucasarts type point n click games.

Did anyone else get stuck on the Ice Boss for months? That thing was a beast. Had to use guides.

so far im only a few levels in and ill lose once and then realise what i did wrong and fix it. So im hoping it gets harder.

Its a fun game and really humorous.

Do any of you know how long its expected to be? (gameplay)

Back