Zapper or no Zapper?

Wait.. so you can actually play with a controller.. I feel stupid.

I just started using my classic controller (not pro unfortunately) and it's so much easier to turn around with because I'm willing to put the sensitivity on higher and I've become way better at playing while using it. I used to only use it for zombies, but now I like to use it for online too.

I use the zapper for remote & nunchuck, i like classic controller but it not very precise when you want to aim for a specific spot that is small like a headshot.

Are there any other controllers out there besides the classic that are compatible for the wii? For example, I heard the ps3 controller could somehow connect to it..

Are there any other controllers out there besides the classic that are compatible for the wii? For example, I heard the ps3 controller could somehow connect to it..

No it's the ps2 controller, you need some gamecube converter thing though

No it's the ps2 controller, you need some gamecube converter thing though

even if you had that, it only works for gamecube games and the few wii games that allow gc controllers.

imo the zapper was junk four years ago and it's still junk now imo

Back