zelda done, wii for sale

Free speech is all well and good but people have to have some restraint.

Wishing someone dead for selling a games console does seem a trifle extreme, however as Voltaire said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

rindulus007 said:
Free speech is all well and good but people have to have some restraint.

Wishing someone dead for selling a games console does seem a trifle extreme, however as Voltaire said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

hahaha! i love how this thread panned out, from my initial post all the way to quoting great philosophers of the enlightenment

how funderful

fiveryanfrenzy said:
how funderful
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is quite odd, isn't it? Everybody's calling you a moron and all this other stuff, and you just sit back and laugh. :lol:

Free speech doesn't apply to private places, such as this message board. If they wanted, a private place, such as a message board, could keep you from saying the word 'chicken'...and I hope they do...I don't like chickens...

Chicken.

Anywho, free speech does not apply here, and even if it did, you do not have the right to make a threat because that is infringing upon the rights of another person. And did you know that threats are also classified as assault? Sorry, but you may want to take another look at the Constitution.

Now back to the original post: my opinion is that you keep it, like elmo 999 said. Some great stuff is supposed to be coming out in the future for Wii and you'd probably have a lot of fun with it. If you are looking to sell it though, I can't help ya there. :)

I'd pay $280CDN. I hate seeing people try to rip others off just as much as I hate being ripped off :)

I'm in BC (Vancouver Island), any idea on how much it would cost to ship?

Last edited:
Ive never heard so much crying in my life. Im going to sell my Wii after I beat Zelda too.

1. This isn't America. This is the Internet. Theres a difference. Your right to free speech is only valid until a mod decides to ban you for it.

2. Atleast he's offering to sell someone a Wii, especially in the weeks following launch... you know, when consoles are generally hard to find?

I find his offer very generous. I'd buy it if I didn't wait in a line and get one myself. :lol:

homerj14 said:
just curious. isnt my body a private establishment? so lets say a westboro baptist church member calls me a fag etc blah blah doesnt that override a 1st amendment as you said?

Someone calling you a name does not violate the first amendment. However the church member could be violating other rules depending on where they are saying those things. You might notice that the places they usually broadcast their hate is public property. This is because if they did it on private property, they would be kicked out.

A public internet forum is not public property because it is not owned by the government. It is owned by a specific company/person.

As for what this guy does with his wii.. doesn't really effect me. Personally, I think it's pretty bad to buy something you know you can't afford. If selling it off will get him out of debt, then go for it. I don't know if he will be able to make money off of it though since it is an opened box.

homerj14 said:
I live in America, aren't I entitled to free speech as his post?

I would've thought by now you Americans would be too embaressed to open your pathetic "free speech" mouthes, here's a message from the rest of the world just for you:

8======D- - - - -

Some Americans don't know any better, you people from other countries need to stop judging americans by our idiots we have, every country has em.

Secondly, with the word going around that a second Zelda for the Wii has already been in development for the Wii for over a year now, still sure you wanna get rid of that Wii?

Back