Zelda Fan Club (ZFC) Join Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody got any cool ideas maybe for a zelda game? lol it could be fun to hear some peoples ideas maybe?

(im not too artistic myself)

i had an idea that became so back when OoT came out and after i beat it, (before majoras mask was released) my idea for a sequel was called: LoZ: A Jinx in Time it was a either 1 player or 2 player co-op game where the opening credits had Link practicing with the Master Sword in the Temple of Time in the chamber where the Master Sowrds pedestal is located and his grip slips and the sword goes flying into the pedestal (without Link there in the center) and his child form appears and the game takes off from there with Ganandorf running free after the chamber of time was open with no one to occupy it...

it was my childhood vision, how do yall think it wouldve played out? lol

metalfreak said:
anybody got any cool ideas maybe for a zelda game? lol it could be fun to hear some peoples ideas maybe?

(im not too artistic myself)

i had an idea that became so back when OoT came out and after i beat it, (before majoras mask was released) my idea for a sequel was called: LoZ: A Jinx in Time it was a either 1 player or 2 player co-op game where the opening credits had Link practicing with the Master Sword in the Temple of Time in the chamber where the Master Sowrds pedestal is located and his grip slips and the sword goes flying into the pedestal (without Link there in the center) and his child form appears and the game takes off from there with Ganandorf running free after the chamber of time was open with no one to occupy it...

it was my childhood vision, how do yall think it wouldve played out? lol

I'm not sure, but I had an idea that after Twilight Princess, Link finds a girl in the forest and they get a close bond. It would be a co-op thing or you could play by yourself with her following you. My girlfriend is writing a story based on that now, and she named the girl Knil. The story is quite nice so far, and you can find it on deviantART under saratakashi.

LinksDarkSide said:
I'm not sure, but I had an idea that after Twilight Princess, Link finds a girl in the forest and they get a close bond. It would be a co-op thing or you could play by yourself with her following you. My girlfriend is writing a story based on that now, and she named the girl Knil. The story is quite nice so far, and you can find it on deviantART under saratakashi.

cool, i may look into it

me and my friends attempted making this game (the idea mentioned above) on our free version of the GameMaker program (which is really quite incredible for a free program if ur interested in getting started with game design) but it never went thru very far b/c we didnt have the patience and would rather actually play video games...lol

Hah, nice. I give up on things when I get bored sometimes.

kinda how it was with this...

and the fact that we couldnt figure out how to make menus, only shooters/side scroller action games

kinda hard to make zelda w/o menus :wtf:

metalfreak said:
kinda how it was with this...

and the fact that we couldnt figure out how to make menus, only shooters/side scroller action games

kinda hard to make zelda w/o menus :wtf:

No kidding, you would need programmers, or you could make a 2-d flash Zelda.

LinksDarkSide said:
No kidding, you would need programmers, or you could make a 2-d flash Zelda.

eh but then id feel like an idiot and it wouldnt be the same...my vision was supposed to be a LoZ epic like the world has never seen!!!!!

(sry for the consecutive posts everyone...this got kinda away from group activity discussion)

metalfreak said:
cool, i may look into it

me and my friends attempted making this game (the idea mentioned above) on our free version of the GameMaker program (which is really quite incredible for a free program if ur interested in getting started with game design) but it never went thru very far b/c we didnt have the patience and would rather actually play video games...lol
Gamemaker takes the fun out of creating games.

Real designers make games in raw c++ :yesnod:

I've had some experience in game design and creation.

Want me to give it a go?

Now we're talking about game development and straying away from Zelda.

Hah, I have a girlfriend that is my personal Zelda noisemaker. She plays Zelda music all day, and draws pictures and writes stuff. I also have a Zelda desktop on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back