zelda movie in the making!

Jenova said:
The person who is playing link is horrible. They need somebody who is more elf-like. (meaning agile, thin, blah blah blah.)
That wouldnt even help the movie will probably suck...too bad I would love a good Zelda movie:sad:

Jenova said:
The person who is playing link is horrible. They need somebody who is more elf-like. (meaning agile, thin, blah blah blah.)

Other than this, I will still watch the movie. I mean, c'mon, it's Zelda!

I just like zelda so much I do not even care if it is a crappy movie I just wanna see what happens. Also I saw ganondorf in the movie. He looks crappy. they could do a little more work to make him look better.

There is a reason why there has never been an official Zelda movie. The whole point of Zelda is that it is more of a concept than a single story. It is made to be a computer game and if it had to be a film, it should not be made by these guys.

I agree they should make a little kid play the role of link. Because all the zelda games except feature adult link. they should just jump up and make a movie about him. I am kinda angry at that concept. They should make the movie about young link stopping ganondorf evil plans.

Zaine06 said:
I agree they should make a little kid play the role of link. Because all the zelda games except feature adult link. they should just jump up and make a movie about him. I am kinda angry at that concept. They should make the movie about young link stopping ganondorf evil plans.

I think that you should shut up. Anyways I think that the movie should be about Link and Zelda. I hope they get married and have children. Maybe they would even make ganondorf the God-Father or something.

hahahahhahaaha.

are you shitting me?

that was absolutely terrible. i wish i had more arms so that i could give that preview 8 thumbs down. oh, and using the requiem for a dream music at the end of the trailer, that's REALLY original. it's only been done about 50 times in the last year.

I dont see any of you trying to top it. I will deff go see it if it plays anywhere within 50 miles of where i live. Gotta love the dedication of those people to organize everything.

crazii_for_wii said:
they already did that in an animated series... and it was crap, believe me.

WHAT!!!! :ciappa: Excuuuuse me. I own the Zelda series on dvd and it is not crap!:mad5: How old are you?

Back