Zelda Oot And TP similarities/differences

well, tp has better shaders and textures with really strong dzn elements.
Zelda isn't nearly close to being a main character as she should be, and Midna, a new character takes all the spotlight. i dont know what i think about that.

oot is a longer game it feels like, but i put 80 hours into tp but it still felt short. Not enough side quests, or maybe i have gotten better at games, and it wasent enough of a challenge like oot was when i was yunger and dident understand the formula. The main quest of tp is longer then oots though. Getting all the hearts in oot was hard. Its way too easy in tp. Just about every heart can be had with a shot hook or boomerang.

Over all though... i think i like tp better.

Well, a lot of the same characters appeared. I also beleive some places in OoT Hyrule return, such as the Forest Temple, Lost Woods, Temple of Time, and Hyrule Castle. Don't forget Kakariko Village:smilewinkgrin:

i was quite happy while runnung through the sacred forest the the lost woods music was plying and that the skull kid was playing it

Definitely not the place for it. Check the zelda sub-forum, there are a lot of threads where you can ask for help. There is also the search bar on the right side of the page. If all else fails, just look for a gamfaqs guide. If you tell anyone you used it, though, you will be torn a new one. lol

I really can't make up my mind about which game I prefer. But as some people have said already, the game doesn't feel as long as OOT, even though it does take longer to finish. I think this is because OOT feels more 'epic', it does after all tell a story that lasts 7 years. TP is just more refined. If it had more Ganondorf and that then I think it would be perfect and better than OOT, even though it does have less sidequests.

At the end of the day though Ocarina of Time was a one off which will never be equaled or bettered. In my opinion, anyway :cornut:

Back