Zelda TP's availability

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
Does anyone know how many Zelda TP will be ready for Wii's launch day.... a good number?

Yeah, I'm kinda worried about the number of copies, myself. I'm going to pre-order it when I pre-order the Wii.

the problm is that i'm in mexico and a friend of mine will be there the week it releases and i don't want supplies to run-a-away ... Retailers here in mx are charging us like $360usd for the wii and $56usd for zelda... THEY ARE CRAZY!!!! (a total of $416 instead of $300)
I hope ninty release enough tp's supply as they are doing with wii (i'm not worried 4 wii cuz its high supply)

Last edited:
eb games is takeing pre orders. I have already pre orderd my zelda, and in 2 days im going to pre order my wii. wiiiiii

hey just a quick community announcement (lol) the gc twilight orincess in japan wont be in reatailers, I mean that you can only buy from the nintendo website but it is only in japan but i think there wont be gc versions around

I asked gamestop, and when it comes to games, it just goes by how many pre-orders they get to how many they actually get shipped. So if you pre-ordered it, you are guarenteed to get it.

Back