Zelda: OOT VC graphics upgrade?

jlspec

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
San Diego
Wii Online Code
6920-9646-7256-3871
Anyone knows if Zeldas graphics are they upgraded Gamecube or just the N64 version?

If they are different, they'd differ from the N64 version. I actually wanted to start a thread to find out how the graphics look on the VC.

I heard the Gamecube collection disk has the best graphics, the one I own.

The game cube collection disks graphics are the best.I have seen all 3 versions in the past day.I own the game cube collection disk,my cousin has the 64 version and my brother bought the VC version.My games graphics are the best.

im not arguing anyones point here, as i havent looked into it, but to be compared properly these would need to be seen on the same tv set, not different ones.

Who cares about graphics... gameplay and the ability to keep my interest is more important... a game can have the best graphics ever and if the gameplay is stupid, then I am not interested. Let's forget about graphics and worry about improving the games first!!!

We already know that OOT has great gameplay, now with the re-relase are they using the graphics from the Gamecube version (which has been bump up to 640x480) or just the plain old N64 version?

I never noticed a difference between the N64 and GC versions at all. As has been said, even if the graphics were improved, it wouldn't change the game much for me. I've actually played old classics on VC more than recent released Wii games. Outside of Zelda:TP, nothing on Wii holds my attention as much as games like Super Mario World still can.

i agree..all the old school games didn't matter about graphics. But now people expect High-Def, The WOW kind of graphics. But anyways i recently heard that the VC games have better graphics then the original games. All they do is make the edges smoother so it's not all "Blockie".

Yea screw the graphics it was all about the gameplay.

I have Ocarina of Time on N64 and 2 copies on the Gamecube and still feel the urge to buy it on the Wii Shop channel. Anyone else in a similar position?

Umm yeah I care about the graphics. We already know the game is GREAT. Although Twilight Princess is better in my opinion but thats besides the point. I want the game so I can enjoy it with better visuals and clarity. Sorry if that offends you but theres no point in getting it if it doesn't have some better quality things to it. I don't expect online like some idiots do but at the very least Id like the graphics to be improved to a noticeable point.

Back