Zelda or Metroid?...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Ok I was thinking of getting Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. But I saw some more vids for Zelda and it looked pretty kool. Im no Zelda fan and shooting games seem awesome to me but i need someones real soul opinion. So far i hve 2 games. Wii Sports and Mario Strikers Charged... ty =)

Personally, I hated Zelda, it's still sitting on my shelf with paper mario both unfinished, I doubt even half finished. But it's probobly due to my ADD, I love FPSs and that's the main reason I bought the Wii, I can't stand dual-analog. I'd definitely go for Metroid for its controls and graphics, best on the Wii yet in both accounts. It pisses me off that it's not online, because I probobly wouldn't get this game if there was a quality multiplayer FPS on the Wii already. Since I've never played a Metroid or Zelda game before you probobly won't wanna' take my opinion. But if you're like me (ADD and love FPSs) I'd wait for Metroid, Zelda was booooring.

Well I'm not a Zelda fan but I'm (still) really enjoying it, don't know how far off from the end I am. I've got to say though. Metroid Prime looks a hell of alot better and more entertaining. Shame I have to wait til October til it's released here in the UK. My vote is for Metroid 3, hands down!

I'm a hard core Zelda fan so im a little one sided. I would still pick up a copy of Metroid Prime 3 if you can get a hold of it and then maybe buy Zelda when a price drop occurs.

oh man tuffy. Zelda was alot of fun and definitly would not be a waste of 50 dollars, but judging by what ive seen with Metroid (and the fact that i absolutley love the series) id say go with Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.

and it will definitly depend on your style, both games can be considered adventure so would you rather shoot, or swing a sword?

Zelda was a great game, i found it very enjoyable and i am rebeating it a second time. But MP3 supposedly has some of the best controls on a FPS to date. Revolutionary game supposedly. I love zelda both games are going to be great and i will be picking up MP3 but even though it pains me to say it...buy mp3 over zelda this time wait for a used or a price drop but mp3 has potiental to be the best one ever.

They are both sorta must haves for the Wii. But if yourn ot a real fan of the Zelda formula then you are better off not wasting money. Zelda is one of the best games ever... I mean its really wonderful... But If your not a Zelda guy then your not going to like this. its like Zelda X 50... Go for MP3

Dude, If you have a Wii you need Zelda before any game...Thats it get metroid a little later.

Zelda is fairly boring until the very end, atleast I thought. I would go with Metroid.

And regardless, it sounds like you are more into a metroid type game then a zelda one anyway.

Well both of them are long games (Metroid was said to take a while to complete)
but I would buy Zelda first, then pick-up Metroid later on.

Also take into account the fact that Zelda has been out for a while while Metroid has not. This means that Zelda's price will go down much sooner then Metroids. For me, that would mean buying Metroid now and waiting for Zelda to go down.

I'm counting on MP3C to be longer then TP, including all items.

I suggest that you play Zelda for now and see if you like it (I am sure you will). If not, then return it later and get Metroid when it is released.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Also take into account the fact that Zelda has been out for a while while Metroid has not. This means that Zelda's price will go down much sooner then Metroids. For me, that would mean buying Metroid now and waiting for Zelda to go down.

I'm counting on MP3C to be longer then TP, including all items.

Yeah true say.
Either way one game is good I know for sure (Zelda)
And one looks great (Metroid), so you can't really go too wrong.
Go with what you see first :lol:

Back