Metroid Prime 3 Controles

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Will we be able to customize the controls cuz when i see most of the vids people are shooting with A and i think i wanna shoot with B to make it feel like a real gun (dont ask...lol) ok ty =)

I don't think you'll be able to switch controls with the nunchuck...We'll find out.

So is this game coming to Walmart 8/27/07 on midnight...or 8/28/07 at midnight?

It's being shipped today. the 27th. It will be in stores tomorrow, the 28th.

You might be able to switch between A and the B button, but it is faster to use the A button instead.

You have to jump with B, at least that's how it was when I played it. Graphics are very nice btw. and the controls are tricky at first, takes some getting use too. But once you get into it, not to bad at all.

It's actually quicker to shoot with A than it is with B, or at least that's the case with me. Shooting with A on RE4 felt good.

Krusnik said:
It's being shipped today. the 27th. It will be in stores tomorrow, the 28th.

You might be able to switch between A and the B button, but it is faster to use the A button instead.

Bestbuy has it now, and selling it. i just bought my copy, cant play till i get off work however

is there a way to increase nintendo wii controller range because I can't sit on my couch and play the wii if I'm doing anything that involved point and play, I have to sit on my coffee table.... lol

lloyd_yayo said:
Bestbuy has it now, and selling it. i just bought my copy, cant play till i get off work however

It depends on the particular store. Some get their shipments in earlier than others.

This sucks! Right when Metroid come out my wii breaks and i dont get it back for another 2 weeks!

Back