Metroid Prime 3 revolutionary?

GamerCon said:
The Wiimote was 'revolutionary' sure but since they already have a few shooters, making a new one wouldnt be considered a revolution. Final Fantasy 7 wasnt a revolution, it was 3D and things but the same thing as the other ones. MP3 is just a FPS that uses the Wiimote, there are a lot of FPS's that use the Wiimote. Really think about what a revolution is.
If i sound like a dick, toasty. So your a little more closed minded then me, oh well. I have a Wii and some FPS games for it so i already know what the layout of MP3 will be like.
On the contrary, it WILL BE the first fps to use the wii-remote nunchuk to it's (nearly)full potential. You cannot disagree with that.
ciper said:
Actually it is on the believers to prove to everyone else that MP3 is a revolution.
You misread my comment. I agree with you.
GamerCon said:
Agreed, with everything. It was innovative. I love that game.

So MP3 will not be revolutionary, just innovative. Is that better?
Imo, no, it isnt. It is somewhere inbetween revolutionary and innovative. Why? Because every single wii game that uses motion controls is innovative. Innovative wont cut it for MP3, just like MP3 wont cut it for revolutionary.

Its simply...revolinnovative

Metroid prime 3 will mostly sell to the people that have played and loved the first 2. SSBM, SMG, and Halo 3 are going to EVERYBODY cause you dont need any other games to get into the bandwagon of these games. SSBM cause it hasnt changed that much SMG cause everybody loves mario and HAlo 3 cause anybody that owns a xbox 360 knows wut halo 3 is all about and will buy it for the online play. Also now a days if a game doesnt have online, its considered not up to the times. So Metroid prime 3......you know

SuppaRoy said:
Metroid prime 3 will mostly sell to the people that have played and loved the first 2. SSBM, SMG, and Halo 3 are going to EVERYBODY cause you dont need any other games to get into the bandwagon of these games. SSBM cause it hasnt changed that much SMG cause everybody loves mario and HAlo 3 cause anybody that owns a xbox 360 knows wut halo 3 is all about and will buy it for the online play. Also now a days if a game doesnt have online, its considered not up to the times. So Metroid prime 3......you know

Not necessarily.. People who like the FPS genre may be inclined to buy MP3 as there really aren't any other decent FPS's out YET. I for one have never played Metroid 1 or 2 and plan on buying MP3..

Celestial said:
I've got Metroid Prime, and Prime 2.. but I can't remember playing them
I got both. I was very impressed with Metroid Prime, but I haven't played the second one, as it requires 60hz TV. My TV is very old, and cannot do that...

Still, I've got a while to play it (Being in the UK especially)...

I've got Metroid Prime 2 and played it, had for 2 years and havent beat it yet!!!
The maps are just to freakiing complicated (Notice the two i's, thats how complex the game is)

But i would still get MP3, hopefully the map would easier to look and deal with, than the one on MP2

^I have to admit, I relied on a walkthough for a few parts of MP@. It was EXTREMELY confusing. Hopefully MP3 is a slight bit more direct in what your mission is, without being too linear.

Kind of like Zelda, you know what you have to accomplish, but you can still visit shops, ride around hyrule field, talk to some people, beat the **** out of some goblin things, etc.

Back