Zelda Saves Lost. Help Needed PLS.

Bazalona

WiiChat Member
Jul 23, 2007
Hello All.

Ok here is what happened. I had my Wii Chipped, and it stopped loading games. The person that fitted my chip kindly looked at it an found my Laser was out of alignment as so was not reading the games. He formatted my Wii but I hadn’t backed up everything onto my SD card.

I have now lost all saved data including 25hrs of Zelda!! Noooo! Im not worried about losing all the other stuff, but I cant bear to restart Zelda again.

So what do I need? Apart from a slap for not backing my games up I need to get back to where I was on Zelda (Roughly Arbiter's Grounds). I cant find a level select cheat, but I was wondering if they was anyway someone could post a saved game near this point and I could download it to my SD card. No even sure if its possible but im desperate.

Can anyone help?

u need to send ur wii in to nintendo or somebody. that lost data just dosent poof in thin air. it goes to like a wat u can say, trash can. they can find that data and load it back

Ok firstly its kinda stupid saying you got your Wii chipped on a Wii chat forum because its against the law. And you cant always trust people who do these things. It is against the law and they may not be trained in that area. If you want to break the law in these circomdances then get someone who knowns what heys doing. Also it may be smart to buy a mermory card so you wont lose anymore save files. Unfortunatly you have basicly screwed up your Wii and you may have more problems. Sorry :(

Back