Zelda Tp Wtf!(super Ultra Mega Spoilers!)

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
WTF! why is it at the end Zant randomly appears and lke cracks his neck then Gannondorf's eyes go all white then he dies (YAY!) can anyone answer my question?

i think its because the zant you fought earlier was just a puppet... I mean for a evil lord he kinda lost his cool toward the end and it was pretty unbeleivable to me... I think at the end of the game Zant is still alive and was actually controlling Ganondorf... they are already working on a new zelda title so they may actually be working on the first sequal to a zelda game....

They cannot make a direct sequel to any Zelda game. The storyline is not even that complicated to warrant a sequel.
That was probaly Zant's spiritual form releasing himself from Ganondorf with the neck snap of death. Remember, Midna killed him.

I ****ing hope nintendo releases another zelda for the wii, not for the next console. That will rly annoy me, if i have to wait another 2 years? for the next zelda...

I was wondering the same thing, maybe Zant was still alive in the Twilight world and he just died when Ganon died, or something like that, maybe cuz they were linked..... i dunno, its all so confusing to me...

if im not mistaken isn't it that Zant and Ganondorf are basically connected? Something about Zant wanting power to be king and such of the Twilight Realm. So Ganondorf came and gave him his power to do so. So when Ganondorf lost, Zant i would assume was ticked off. So he cracked his neck causing Ganondorf to die along with him.

I believe its at least something along those lines...

I the zant you fort was a puppet. I remember a scene when zant opens his mouth thingy and when he talks, he has goo all over his mouth? Well, when minda kills him, he is all clean. Strange.

Blackjack said:
if im not mistaken isn't it that Zant and Ganondorf are basically connected? Something about Zant wanting power to be king and such of the Twilight Realm.
exactly, didnt anyone else notice that right after Ganons triforce dissapeared was when zant showed up. and since Link had supposedly killed Ganon, he should have received that triforce.
this is where I beleive Ganon was just a puppet in order to get the triforce from him. so now, Zant has the triforce of power...
another thing that backs it is that Ganon was banished to the twilight as Zant took over as King, so I think something happened in there for them to intertwine in the end.

zants head was too heavy and his neck was too skinny. then he lost control and accidently snapped his neck =D

Back