Zelda Tp

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
Hey i have Zelda Tp For GAMECUBE i havent started it yet or even opened the box, but now i got the wii, i dont know if i should Re-Buy the game for the wii or just Play it on the game cube disck i mean are they the exact same thing or what?

k but what does it change??? like is it the exact game what are the controlls how does it work.

I believe if you were to purchase the Wii version of Zelda TP you would be able to use the Wii Mote and Nun chuck instead of just the Gamecube controller. If I were you I would just return it and get the Wii version of Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

i problem i got the game about 6 months ago......... for a birthday, when iw as addicted to css and diablo 2 so i nvr played it so i cant return it so it it worth spending 60$ for it or just keep the one i have

The GC version of Zelda TP is having the exact same graphics as the Wii version.

Zelda TP was originally made for the GC. So they tried to get the best graphics the GC could handle. But after a while they decided to make Zelda TP a launch title for the Wii. So actually the game could have looked alot better if they started it out as a project for the Wii.

The MAJOR difference in the GC version of Zelda TP is this: The whole game is mirrored. Because Link is always left-handed, they also made Link in Zelda TP left handed. Because Zelda TP was originally made for the GC this wasn't a problem.

But for the Wii they discovered that most people would prefer a right handed Link using the Wiimote and Nunchuck. So Nintendo mirrored the whole game west/east for the Wii.

So actually the GC version is the one as they originally created it.

so the only diffrents is the manet and the mirror thing so im better off saving 60$ and playing my gam,ecube one

I don't think it would be as fun, because you don't get to use the wii remote and nunchuk, but that's me.

I probably wouldn't have bought the game if it only came out on the GC.
The controls on the wii are what made it great for me.

Brownies said:
so the only diffrents is the manet and the mirror thing so im better off saving 60$ and playing my gam,ecube one
Just return the unopened GC version to Walmart and get the Wii version. They shouldn't need a receipt if it's still factory-sealed.

Back