tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
24085.jpg

OR
21043.jpg

Which one?:thumbsup:

Yeah I mean. I love me some Jack. But I think the red looks cool, ya know?

I'm getting one because I'm sick of loosing lighters. I got through so many little Bic lighters becuase they're worth what, 60 cents? If I had a 20 dollar lighter I wouldn't loose it.

And seriously, how bad ass would that be to have a Jack Zippo?

seeing how youre in pittsburg, it wouldnt be right getting a southern comfort one. jd all the way for you

I'm thinking of buying that RPD one. only 17 bucks.

It's from Japan though, that's why I can't find it anywhere on Ebay. Notice teh case says "Biohazard"

I found mine on eBay as well. I got the actual lighter for $0.99 but the shipping was an extra $10 because it was from Japan.

I stopped smoking about 3 months ago.....YES....feels good, so I don't really have much use for a zippo lighter, but I would go for the SoCo one. The red looks cool, and SoCo is a favorite treat of mine. It tastes like candy to me. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I love that stuff. I like it chilled, but with no lime....everyone puts the lime in there, and that makes it so gross to me....and it messes with my stomach.

tank said:
I'm thinking of buying that RPD one. only 17 bucks.

It's from Japan though, that's why I can't find it anywhere on Ebay. Notice teh case says "Biohazard"
its an official capcom one, i beleive its on the capcom store also, they have alot of random stuff, ie leons jacket from RE4. And now the more that i think of it, i think i saw those on play asia, but im nto sure

Lobstermobster said:
seeing how youre in pittsburg, it wouldnt be right getting a southern comfort one. jd all the way for you

That didn't really make sense. People still drink SoCo up here.

And Jack D's is just as "Southern" as SoCo, considering both companies were originated in Tennessee.

Back