ZR Elite ~~ GoldenEye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone doing?.. So practice this saturday.. It's gonna be tough, just seeing the teams James selected lol..Can someone send me new password?? Vic.. james? anyone??

Ryan, Nicholas, Luis, Victor... Can you guys add me on your friends list on GE? FC:409994695038 I have been playing with the other guys and already added you'all into my FL... It would help me find games with ZR members more than just practice times...

Congratulations to Fluffy for completing the long journey and becoming a level 56. You earned it bro

Announcement:
I'll be off Friday and all next week because of spring break (FINALLY) so practice will be on Saturday at 6:00 EST
Team 1: me,majora,manwell, Fella go
Team 2: raze, Kevin, Erik, fluffy

http://zrgeclan.blogspot.com/2012/03/practice-saturday.html
I fixed the timer. I added our chat to the sidebar of our website

lolpractice :D

it does get you XP faster though.

So what do you guys think about: laser pointer, mine detector, light foot? Do you higher level guys have these in any of your loadouts? I use laser with my Vargen for CQB and I always have a loadout with mine detector in case I meet proxy droppers. I just unlocked light foot and it seems interesting. I always use a 'Lightweight' perk in one of my Blops loadouts and was wondering if its worth it. It does take up the BioBooster slot and i'm not sure about if its even worth it.

Light Foot - Good. And it doesn't take up the Bio Booster slot (slot 3), it takes slot 2 (Reactive Armor, Heavy Hitter, etc).
Mine Sweeper - I'd use this if I were playing against 56ers or Heroes against MI6. Keep one loadout with this, don't overuse.
Laser - Works well with anything if you hipfire.
Also, quick advice on the Vargen - You definitely want Speed Loader on it. It has the slowest reload animation in the game, so you want Speed Loader so you don't get caught with your pants down when reloading. Snap Shot is good too if you're going to use the laser and hipfire.

So what do you guys think about: laser pointer, mine detector, light foot? Do you higher level guys have these in any of your loadouts? I use laser with my Vargen for CQB and I always have a loadout with mine detector in case I meet proxy droppers. I just unlocked light foot and it seems interesting. I always use a 'Lightweight' perk in one of my Blops loadouts and was wondering if its worth it. It does take up the BioBooster slot and i'm not sure about if its even worth it.
Light Foot is super useless. I recommend something better for your slot 2...the rest seems good. Light foot barely increases your speed and won't help you as much as anything else.

I personally move really slowly without it. Makes a huge change in my gameplay if I'm not using Light Foot.

I personally move really slowly without it. Makes a huge change in my gameplay if I'm not using Light Foot.
Its just you thinking that. Just enabling it there doesn't really help you. Heavy Hitter is WAY more useful. I would recommend that more. It don't matter if you move fast or slow if the person chasing you is dead. If your weapon is maxed out on power, then get Speed loader because its the 2nd most useful thing for gadget 2

Its just you thinking that. Just enabling it there doesn't really help you. Heavy Hitter is WAY more useful. I would recommend that more. It don't matter if you move fast or slow if the person chasing you is dead. If your weapon is maxed out on power, then get Speed loader because its the 2nd most useful thing for gadget 2
First off, speed does matter, and I can definitely tell it makes you faster; as I said in my post regarding Blops I really enjoy running and gunning with a similar perk because its effective in certain situations, especially with ADS whores... however, Wii GE seems to be a bit different and I was wondering if it is effective as a gadget. I do see your point as heavy hitter seems to be a great trade-off and I was just wondering if lightfoot was worth its spot for certain uses. Sin, Majora; what do you think?Just to clarify, the weapons actually do improve when you max out their proficiency? I thought that was just a rumor. Can you back this up with a source? Or even the agreement of a few clan members?

I think I'll throw in my sub-par two cents on this little topic...

In MW2, Lightweight (the equivalence of Light Foot) takes the same perk slot as Stopping Power (Heavy Hitter). Stopping Power was used by almost everyone as the definitive multi-purpose perk. That extra 40% damage might let you steal a kill, or pick off an attacker by the skin of your teeth. Foes using the same gun but not using Stopping Power will lose if ya go bullet to bullet with 'em. Not-so-great guns due to a lack of power just got worlds better. One-shot kills with a sniper were easier. Increased damage is ALWAYS helpful.

Increasing your speed... well, isn't as practical. Rarely will that speed increase make the difference in an exchange of lead 'n gunpowder, 'less your loadout is specifically meant for rushing (shotties). Odds are, that minimal increase in speed won't get you around a corner and keep you from getting shot in the back unless you would of been quick enough to get to safety without it.

That's how it went in MW2. A game without defensive perks like Goldeneye. Since there are perks that increase survivability, either following suit or increasing your damage output would be the logical choice in most situations, no? From my logic based, never-played-the-game stand point, Heavy Hitter is the way to go in the Light Foot vs. Heavy Hitter debate, or at least more often than not.

How much does HH increase damage dealt, anywho?

Thanks for the reply, and I had the feeling that everyone would be totally in love with HH, but I kinda dislike that. Everyone spammed the FAMAS and only used it because it was the obvious choice. In Blops I would use the lightweight perk with dual mac 10's which had plenty of stopping power ( with terrible accuracy of course but at close range what does it matter) and spanked most FAMAS boys by surprise because I could beat their overused ADS snap. Plus, any good offensive CTF loadout would have Lightweigt perk. My question is: does it serve a purpose, not that it is better than heavy hitter in competing for the slot. I definitley need HH for many loadouts, especially when going toe to toe with better players, I guess my question was is it useful and if so who uses it for what.

Lightfoot is usless in GE. You do not move that much faster. Also, Bio Booster and Heavy Hitter are A LOT BETTER.

Also, there is a glitch (when you change loadout and run at once) that makes you move QUICKER than Lightfoot users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back