ZR Elite ~~ GoldenEye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just called it a ZR win if they were freaking hacking during a clan war?Auto-disqual, in my book. No second chances.
Kick a hackers a** in a clan war is on my to-do list. I destroyed him in close combat while he relied on ways to spawn kill people.

James, do you want us who record clan footage to just send you the raw files or can we post polished vids on the ZR youtube channel? I'd need the pw for youtube in that case, maybe private msg or chatzy for the pw...Also Medina, 3rik, KLM, and I See You and myself were pwning last night it was SICK...

James, do you want us who record clan footage to just send you the raw files or can we post polished vids on the ZR youtube channel? I'd need the pw for youtube in that case, maybe private msg or chatzy for the pw...Also Medina, 3rik, KLM, and I See You and myself were pwning last night it was SICK...

I am the person who takes care of recordings, YouTube, and Website. That means I have the password to those (not the admin chatzy password). DO NOT FORGET THAT!! now that being said, I have got a different way of showing clan wars. Clan wars will be posted like the one that just passed: http://zrgeclan.blogspot.com/2012/04/op-clan-war-post-details.html. We will record practices, that will be me who will record and upload to YouTube unless I say otherwise.

Victor, I don't understand your reasons for responding so rudely to my post. We are all on the same clan right? I don't like how you replied. That being said, you WEREN'T THERE to record the last clan war, and James requested I do so, that's why I did. That is also why I asked the clan Commander for the password.Also, as speaking to the person who does manage these things, I don't understand why you would not want the contributions of others in the video department (especially from those who participate in the war), if only in raw data as I posted... Especially those who have hi-def recording equipment and professional editing programs...When you say 'we' will record practices, I guess you mean YOU and no one else right? That's fine... i'll just keep my footage of our clan dominating othera to myself...

Victor, I don't understand your reasons for responding so rudely to my post. We are all on the same clan right? I don't like how you replied. That being said, you WEREN'T THERE to record the last clan war, and James requested I do so, that's why I did. That is also why I asked the clan Commander for the password.Also, as speaking to the person who does manage these things, I don't understand why you would not want the contributions of others in the video department (especially from those who participate in the war), if only in raw data as I posted... Especially those who have hi-def recording equipment and professional editing programs...When you say 'we' will record practices, I guess you mean YOU and no one else right? That's fine... i'll just keep my footage of our clan dominating othera to myself...
I'm sorry for responding rudely, I was just in a bad mood today...I have calmed down now. If you have the raw video, feel free to send it to me and I can compile it into a nice video...I have all the expensive software that can make it all cool. I too have high-def recording equipment and am trying to find capture cards (I can't find a store that sells them). Otherwise, I set up my HD camera on tripod in front of TV and record.

Vic, I know that you had the best in mind, forget it. I only wanted to help.If we can agree that you are the man to go to on these matters, how can I help? I'll send you the raw files.How about I just point and shoot and let you have the final word. But just so you know, I can help you if you want. I will submit my recent duel video with (OP)Elias and show you I can help with editing too etc....What did you mean when you said 'capture cards'? Did you mean SD cards? I can help with this too... I work and can buy equipment for us too. Otherwise, the equipment I use is a Canon Rebel T3 on a tripod, I can record and send them at 1080i at the most...

Vic, I know that you had the best in mind, forget it. I only wanted to help.If we can agree that you are the man to go to on these matters, how can I help? I'll send you the raw files.How about I just point and shoot and let you have the final word. But just so you know, I can help you if you want. I will submit my recent duel video with (OP)Elias and show you I can help with editing too etc....What did you mean when you said 'capture cards'? Did you mean SD cards? I can help with this too... I work and can buy equipment for us too. Otherwise, the equipment I use is a Canon Rebel T3 on a tripod, I can record and send them at 1080i at the most...
The is a special SD card called a capture card that records everything in the raw resolution of the wii (720 x 480) onto the card as soon as you plug it in. I will try and find a way to plug the wii into my computer so it can record from that... Like I said, feel free to send me any videos you have.

Why not just called it a ZR win if they were freaking hacking during a clan war?

Auto-disqual, in my book. No second chances.

Second.jpg

Dunno 'bout the shooter community (mainly since it ain't PC based), but back in my day, we found a hacker trying to **** us over a war, asshats got their PCs hacked off the face of the internet. Hacking during a clan war is not only the ultimate lack of respect, but shows that a clan does not select their minions carefully enough; or even doesn't give a **** that it has hackers amongst it's legit players. It's a damn kick in the e-nuts that deserves a nutshot back.

I know [OP]elias is a good guy with good intentions, but his clan is a bit lacking when it comes to the bottom line... we've been trying to war them for a couple of weeks now, but we always wind up wondering why we're left with 1 vs 1...

Hey guys, won't be there tomorrow for the practice/clan war. Sorry. I have some important family concerns I have to deal with. I will check to see how its going, maybe be online an hour or two after to game. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up, I'm back from vacation now. I'm a bit rusty since I've been gone for a bit, but I should be able to still play decently well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back