007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing your idea, James. Not sure if that's the route we would like to go in.

But I am up for some challenges that Roald suggested. :)

Nope. Can't say I do. Surprised there isn't a clan out there that is exclusively "punctuation-only" names. Oh wait, there might be...
(. )( .)
*<{:+{}>hoho
t('+')t
...and all the others...

I"m pretty sure i could complete the platinum challenge if i wanted too, i got all of them but the 40win streak already.I just don't see the point of it. Nor do i want to add a + to the E7 tag.It just looks cheesy.But that is just me.
I didn't say we had to use SE's challenges.

Mod Edit: No double posting.

if u look through the Agency Rankings, theyre all over th place, and theyre usually on TLTK

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be bothered with Agency Rankings.
Hackers f*cked that up.
That is why i decided to get 56 on all available spots.
To challenge myself that way, since getting kills/wins on 1 profile was made pointless.

Speaking of agency rankings, I noticed that Xanax was the 221st best player in GE, and Tampa was pretty high up there in wins!

Yeah, amazing becuase his play time is so low...

I don't bother much with the rankings, though I have the highest win streak I've seen around me. And I'm number 200 in wins overall which is nice.

Yeah, amazing becuase his play time is so low...

I don't bother much with the rankings, though I have the highest win streak I've seen around me. And I'm number 200 in wins overall which is nice.

My main profile is "up there" on the leaderboards 100% legit thank you very much. It is only that high in win because I play a LOT...and a lot of conflict for that matter. Would be better if I played more "team" games from the start. The only leaderboard that I even remotely care about is the "eliminations" leaderboard. To me, that is the one that most accurately depicts the experience of your profile, and has had the least amount of hacking done to it (I think).

Yeah, you can't 'boost' kills or wins, but you can boost XP... that is why I don't look at the agent rankings leaderboards.

SittingDuck, In the Video section on the main page you can see footage of me trying to steal your SniperCrown.
Tuu-tuu-tutu-tuu-tutu-tuuu :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
socialgroupicon_839_1341591018.gif
!

Right,
i know this isn't exactly theplace for it, but i just watched life of Pi.
And the story is freaking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back