007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Tampa is in inactive status for the moment.

To my E7 friends...

It's been great playing this amazing game with you all. Having never played an online FPS before, I had no idea it could be this much fun or that you could meet such cool people from all around the world. This truly is a global game. The fact that so many people are still playing it years later is a testament to how fun (and addictive) Wii Goldeneye truly is! Despite all the things that people complain about in this game, it is still the best!

I'm going to be going away now. I won't be as active in the GE community or in-game. I've come to realize the amount of time and effort that I've been investing in this game and its community, and what impact it is having on my life. I've asked Dela to list me as inactive while I try to get back to the real life things that matter most. I used to be really good at golf. I used to go out more at night. I used to not be lazy and weigh less! You get the idea. I hope you understand. LOL You all have been great friends and I've enjoyed every game with all of you! E7 is a strong clan not because it is the most competitive clan in GE (i know we'd like to be), but because it is the most laid-back, fun, and active clan in GE. As long as E7 keeps to that, it will always be the best clan in GE!

Is this the end for TampaBondo? Nooooo....no one ever actually "retires" from this game! It's too much fun! So... if you are still playing this game a while from now, and some random guy with a weird ign wanders into your lobby, and he's starting to make you rage...well...I guess you can assume that I still "got it" at that point. Until then...GGs folks...GGs... :thumbsup:

That douche that ruined the chat better not have had something to do with this..But I do understand, after all it's just a game, what happens in our lives Takes priority.

Tampa, real life >>>> GE all the time. That's why I play so late, I only play if I have a day off or late at night... which neans I suck bad becuase I'm normally very tired. But I think you can play GE and have a life at the same time, so don't be shy. Stop by every week or so and you'll still be active enough :). It's been a blast palying with you, I'll miss you. All the best dude :)

P.S. Who's going to host now? And Can I have the admin password for your chat? I can look after it for you.

he said he'd troll every once and a while, but yeah he won't be very active from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back