007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
War on Saturday noon est vs OZ best of 5

We are going to meet OZ in this chat and work out details prior to match.
Looks like Beast, Hyoidman, a3, and possibly CAT. Please join if you can so we have subs if need be.
http://us10.chatzy.com/12816749031538

Last edited:
I think they want to have the war around noon EST, The exact hour I don't know it but they said we can meet at the chat before to work out the details of the war.

Last edited:
Time? ( Longer than 5 words ;) )

No, that's exactly five words.

yesiamgtfo_7cfc2dd45735c7b7e7b49fa429b1ac35_zps0b138fdd.jpg

Right, lets end this, cos I'm tired of this arguing about BS. Yes koopa, we didn't exactly try our hardest in the OZ war. We were 'dissrespectful', yet we were insulted many times by mob, and. Tbh he didn't deserve our respect. Now, yes, we lost the war. But does it matter? OZ haven't said they were disappointed in our behaviour. I'm sorry but it's only you who thought our behaviour was disrespectful. I'm sorry about the behaviour, but can we just move on? It's such a small thing that's being carried out into a massive thing.

Since obviously i'm the only one from those involved who feels this way, i'll just have to move on, or move on.

Tampa, you try being perfect at another language,and we'll talk then.

I'm with Koopa here. Messing about in a clan war? Okay that's fine. But NOT when your own teamate wants to play the war without that annoyance.

Be mad at us all you want frankly I don't give a ****, I'd rather the people who scheduled the war were actually bothered about the war and actually showed up!

Ok, I propose we put this all behind us. My apologizes to those who are butt-hurt, and my compliments to those who are not. End of story. And life goes on...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back