007 Embassy [E7]

Yeah, Antoin was the original clan founder...Andrew, Tina, and I were the first members...

OH I had Antoin and Andrew mixed up lol. That's why igns are easier ;) Theres no way I can mix up Revenge and xplode lol. Then again, I can do anything. :)

I'm on probation
LOL
Heres my system: ACTIVE LIST= people who play with clan tag MORE than once a week, were or are clan leaders.
INACTIVE LIST= people who play with clan tag once a week or less
PAST MEMBERS= people who don't play with tag anymore, for whatever reason.

I go by my friend roster, if I don't see you with the tag..... lol

I'm pretty sure cat, koopa, Callmii are all active but I understand your logic. Btw, even though I barely understand wii chat but I will use it more often from now on!

Actually, Cat never plays with E7 tag, Beast prob plays once a week with E7 tag, and pretty much same with koopa. While they are active in GE they are not active in E7. But I understand why you have to continually question me :prrr: lmfao.

I am active in E7...just fought in a war this past weekend! But sometimes I forego the clan tag in favor of more humorous igns............

What war? U win? Against who? iS*? Did anyone record? Wanna war [W.44]? Wanna let me join[E7]? Hey?

In regards to ur clan rules...: 1) I hack on all of my accounts. 2) my ign is: KissMyAss. 3) my KDR = 0.999 4) my favourite weapon is the rapid fire golden gun which is on all of my load outs. 5) I'm not respectful. 6) I don't have a Wii chat account. 7) my FC: 6969-6969-6996 8) I never have fun 9) my level is 72..... Am I in????

Last edited by a moderator:
I am active in E7...just fought in a war this past weekend! But sometimes I forego the clan tag in favor of more humorous igns............
your in the active list lmao. and no turtles.

Back