2v2 fun

Well I'm back, so I'll check this later tonight or tomorrow. At school right now and the bell is ringing in about 10 seconds, so I'll see what happens later :p.

Actually it was the middle of the day... I have a computer class :p. There were no other classes I could take (that I wanted), so I just took a joke computer class for some free time.

I'm up for a FFA, though, if you want to set it up.

Well, helping Jirachi train wasn't bad. Now I just need someone waaayyyy better than me to get re-used to my controller / recover my "skills." Hmmm, truthfully I should be doing my research project :(.

The training from Kingslayer was fun... even tho I got pwned 90% of the time Dx

I seriously need to get my Brawl skills back... Not that I had any to start with anyways, AQWorlds doomed my Brawl skills to destruction... But as I said, I didn't have any. :p

Well, I'm open all week if anyone wants to train me... nobody want's to train a skiless Brawler =(

D-D-D-ANG!!!

I don't mind training people, it lets me relax. If I got so good that I won 100% of my matches... I think I'd quit.

Anyway, I'm up for training you whenever I can. Once I think you have Marth down, a bit, I'll stop doing dittos only. That way you can get used to facing multiple characters :p.

I don't mind training people, it lets me relax. If I got so good that I won 100% of my matches... I think I'd quit.

Now you know how I felt back in the payday. :p Most of the expert brawlers here didn't Brawl me very often back in the day, so I literally won all but one or two matches in a session with someone. My skill level peaked too fast, I was winning too much, my drive to Brawl disappeared. So I quit for a month or two.

Now I have on and off days though, so my fights aren't always so one sided; everyone's better than they used to be anyways, so I'm not 3 stocking people with Wolf anymore (although it does happen depending on the opponent).

I normally use Ike, but I wanna try and train Marth. He's a solid character with good attacks (even tho it ain't with A), and he's just downright awesome =D

Well I'm open for a Brawl whenever. Except now... I gotta sleep O.O
But I'll try and put those tips you gave me King in to good use, soon my Marth will destroy you all. Except CK, Hickz, Alex, Night, Fraz, SLink and others!

Lol, ya I get bored waaayyyy too easily. I find that if I slaughter someone and its 3 stocks to 1 that I just stop caring and let them get me to 1 stock. I can't even play well unless I'm motivated :(... and it keeps getting harder and harder to get into the game :p.

Oh well, I've decided to work on some other characters... so maybe I'll get interested again XP.

I normally use Ike, but I wanna try and train Marth. He's a solid character with good attacks (even tho it ain't with A), and he's just downright awesome =D

... Marth's A attacks are more often than not, great melee moves, Jirachi. >.>; His B moves are indeed good, but counter isn't all that impressive, and his aerials and a lot of his ground moves are definatly good.

Don't forget his ability to stun enemies with his amazingly "flamboyant" taunts. Dazzling an enemy so well that it causes them to go temporarily blind is a very useful ability.

Back