2v2 fun

I'd be happy to oblige, Jon. Right now if you're up to the task. My exhaustion seems to of worn out, I've been awake long enough for my "back up battery" to kick in. I'm not saying I'll play 100%, but I'm sure I'll put up a fight. :p Wolf dittos are fun, so I'm always up for it.

I'd be happy to oblige, Jon. Right now if you're up to the task. My exhaustion seems to of worn out, I've been awake long enough for my "back up battery" to kick in. I'm not saying I'll play 100%, but I'm sure I'll put up a fight. :p Wolf dittos are fun, so I'm always up for it.

I'll challenge you Wolf against your Wolf too if you don't mind CK. I get more competitive when I fight someone who says their good with someone I think I'm good with. My FC is 1289-8228-9135 Anybody up against me
Ike vs Ike
Wolf vs Wolf
Samus vs Samus
Snake vs Snake?

Yo... looking for some Brawls.
I'm getting bored... so yeah, I need some Brawls so COME ONLINE Dx

I'm on Brawl right now, just come online Dx

sorry too early to go online for me i have some school to attend :/

maybe later when i get back, also you should be asking on a 1v1 thread not a 2v2.

DANG!

And yeah sorry, it ain't the afternoon properly yet so my brain is still WHEW!

Sorry kinda vanished due to no laptop for awhile >_> my mum takes it off me cuz i'm on it all the time, then when I ask for it after school she takes 5 months to get it![/exagerration]

I wouldn't mind re-opening it, but it doesn't look like enough people are interested. This wasn't a bad thread -.-. Oh well, I like 2v2s... but doesn't seem like I'll get a lot of chances to do them.

Back