Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think anyone is ever ready to have a child. most people can't even take care of themselves the way they should, and you wanna say people can be ready to have a child?
also sex before marriage isn't bad!!!
marriage itself is completely retarded. there shouldn't have to be a ceremony for two people to show how much they love each other, there shouldn't be any recognition other than from the two lovers.
i hate that marriage is such a waste of money. if you love someone tell them, that should show it. two people know they love each other and thats all that counts.
if they want everyone to know then just get an acknowledgment. people who truly love each other don't need a label.

also abortion may prevent one life but can save a million. they just don't throw away the sac anymore, they use it for stem cell research which can do amazing things.
one life is definitely worth saving a million.

Well, you can't say that they aren't "ready". They make the choice, whether it be good or not, to be a parent and have a family. The whole message that should sum this thread up is that if you're not willing to have a family, use a condom. Simple as that.

just because they want a child doesn't make them ready.
a 12 year old can want a child but is she ready ???
i doubt it.
also condoms aren't always effective.
although it is rear there is always a chance of failure.

People should just wait till after marriage. Do it with the person they love and will be with for a very long time.

As for the condom thing, that's why there are things like diaphragms, spermicides and other items that just aid in the prevention of pregnancy, when used with condoms.

Edit: Wow that chicks a hot ho lol

That girl is a little freak. ON THE PLAYGROUND AND ON THE STAIRCASE?!?!?!??!! FTW!!!

Last edited:
I think this fits...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6uneIieUrgI

Do videos work yet? Edit, they do! Yay!

lmao ha ha ily andthen. how are you going to say any of these girls are ready ???

People should just wait till after marriage. Do it with the person they love and will be with for a very long time.

As for the condom thing, that's why there are things like diaphragms, spermicides and other items that just aid in the prevention of pregnancy, when used with condoms.

not everyone believes in marriage and not everyone wants to get married.
are you saying those people can't have kids because they'll never get married??

also that still isn't 100 percent man.

Last edited by a moderator:
True. I mean, you're right about the non-marriage thing, but if you're at least gonna have sex with someone you love and know you could be with, then it's ok.

Nothing is ever 100% perfect. The only way to not get pregnant 100% is abstinence, but that's not what this thread is about.

NNNOOOOO, what I meant was, when someone wants to have UNPROTECTED sex, it should be with the one they love. Most people these days are whores and will give it up to anyone, but when it's time to have a baby they aren't ready. If people want to have sex for pleasure, they should. There's no one stopping them. They just have to protect themselves and be smart about their choices. Broken condoms=Broken dreams.

well then perhaps you should be more thorough, also if your going to use that logic then people should have the right to abortion.
i see that no one has even mentioned that when abortions were illegal there were a lot of deaths from self induced labor.

edit. o meant abortions ,
aka back alley abortions.

Last edited:
I'm not saying they don't. If you read one of my posts from earlier. I clearly stated that having an abortion should be by choice. The family should choose what they want to do with the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back