All Things Hockey

Well, if we want to do a bracket i think the best way is to do a spread sheet. If you want a bracket, then PM me with your email and I'll send it out as an attachment.

fill it out, Email them back to me, I'll keep them organized, and we'll score them once the playoffs are over.

For the sake of tie breakers, also fill out your guess of game records for each series. and the score of the game that will win the cup

IE. Pens will beat Sens in 6 games

I also threw this together. about 30 minutes in photo shop, those damn brackets are hard to get symmetrical

2007bracketcopy.jpg

Last edited:
damn devils half assing the whole game..we'll remember this devils.
and isles have fun getting swept by the sabres.

Devils will be out shortly. After the GM replaced their head coach late in the season I don't see them getting that far.

the problem with that bracket is that the teams are reseeded after the first round. but sarai, i think you got everything right in the east, but i think the red wings will beat the flames, and the sharks will beat the canucks in the west. (no frickin' dur, right?) but i seriously hope they play each other, it will be the best series by far in the whole playoffs.

FWELR said:
the problem with that bracket is that the teams are reseeded after the first round. but sarai, i think you got everything right in the east, but i think the red wings will beat the flames, and the sharks will beat the canucks in the west. (no frickin' dur, right?) but i seriously hope they play each other, it will be the best series by far in the whole playoffs.
Sharks and Canucks would be a great series. The atmosphere in the last San Jose Vancouver game was crazy. I hope that happens!

Crap double post

how many canucks fans are out there?!?!?!?!

sarai_132
syntax
jag_17
ilikecookies

did i miss anybody?

FWELR said:
how many canucks fans are out there?!?!?!?!

sarai_132
syntax
jag_17
ilikecookies

did i miss anybody?

I like my canucks but I will tell the truth about the game, I wont be like "oh it was the ref!! canucks would have won 1293u109230129371209370912730127032173032jfsdfdfjkl;jds1212 to - 12321312"

thats right there are letters in there and the other team has minus.

But you get my point that I want canucks to win but I know it's going to be hard I wont be picking canucks to win.

ilikecookies said:
I like my canucks but I will tell the truth about the game, I wont be like "oh it was the ref!! canucks would have won 1293u109230129371209370912730127032173032jfsdfdfjkl;jds1212 to - 12321312"

thats right there are letters in there and the other team has minus.

But you get my point that I want canucks to win but I know it's going to be hard I wont be picking canucks to win.

We will just have to wait and see:wink: I just noticed something from 1970 (canucks made) to 82 (Canucks make Cup finals) it is a 12 year difference then from 82 to 94(another Canucks cup final) its another 12 years then 04-05 is lock-out so that doesn't count then that makes it from 94 to 07 not including one year makes it 12 again meaning (if your into superstitsions) that the Canucks should make finals this year:thumbsup:

When I turned one (june 14 1994) that was the date canucks lost in game 7 to New York. Lol, thought I would share that for some reason.

Don't think this has been posted yet....

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Florida Panthers goalie Ed Belfour was arrested at a popular South Beach bar early Monday after a scuffle with a police officer.

Ed Belfour
Belfour

Belfour and teammate Ville Peltonen were at the bar when security guards from the club asked police to make Belfour leave, police said.

The 41-year-old hockey player refused and walked toward the officer "in a fighting stance" and pushed him, a Miami Beach police report said.

Belfour pulled away from the officer trying to arrest him and grabbed his shirt. The hockey player then fell forward on the ground, kicking and refusing to place his hands behind his back, the report said.

Belfour had slurred speech, blood shot eyes and smelled of alcohol, police said. He was charged with disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer without violence.

Peltonen, 33, was charged with criminal mischief after he broke a metal pole off a fire rescue truck parked in the area, a police report said.

Belfour was released later Monday from Miami-Dade County jail on $1,500 bond. Peltonen was released on $500 bond.

"We have been informed about the incident that occurred last night and we are currently in the process of gathering all the information," the Panthers said in a statement. "We have no further comment at this time."

While playing for the Dallas Stars in 2000, Belfour pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest following a scuffle with a security guard at an upscale hotel.

He was sentenced to two years' probation and a $3,000 fine.

Oh Belfour...

YA!! Belfour in trouble!! I hate Belfour almost as much as I hate Pronger!

If he was a NFL player 2 arrests would be nothing. lol:lol:

Back