All Things Hockey

greatWiiHunter said:
I'm a sharks fan, but honestly, I don't think the D is strong enough to get past the ducks. .

hold on, is your name Dan? but how can you say that? Rivet will say Carle and Ehroff's blunders and besides, we have Captain Clutch in Marleau. We'll survive.

Sarai_132 said:
Trevor Linden + Alex Burrows= Best Forwards On Penalty Kill

see mike grier and curtis brown.

FWELR said:
hold on, is your name Dan? but how can you say that? Rivet will say Carle and Ehroff's blunders and besides, we have Captain Clutch in Marleau. We'll survive.

see mike grier and curtis brown.

See Canucks Ranked number 1 in Penalty Killing stats :yesnod:

P.S Come on Canucks fans I need backup!!!!

Sarai_132 said:
See Canucks Ranked number 1 in Penalty Killing stats :yesnod:

that's because you've got luongo, he's the best pentaly killer in the world, but we've got the 1-2 punch needed if one of our goalies gets cold. if luongo gets cold..................

pens #66 :)

however mario lemmuex is long since retired so i hardly watch hockey anymore :(

in any event, i used to play roller hocky on my streets growing up with my brother. i loved it! i might have sucked at it but it was still awesome! ice skating however....uh yeah thats a disaster and a half!!!!

Tank I wont be able to post the avatar tonight however I suggest you check this site out, it offers free avatars, sigs and wallpapers.

o98-designs.com

Hopefully this isn't considered advertising.

FWELR said:
that's because you've got luongo, he's the best pentaly killer in the world, but we've got the 1-2 punch needed if one of our goalies gets cold. if luongo gets cold..................

if Luongo gets cold..... wait he cant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20060705/luongo_434.jpg
Do you hear MVP chants??? I sure do:cool:

On TSN OTR Phil Epitzito said Luongo with out a doubt is gonna win hart trophy (MVP)

No problem Tank

Oh and I have to agree with Sarai..

Luongo will never get cold... the guys too determined to win and will stop at nothing to make sure he wins.

I played street hockey for years...I was the only girl on the the team. I would love to play again someday....ahhhh memories.

GO KINGS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Syntax said:
No problem Tank

Oh and I have to agree with Sarai..

Luongo will never get cold... the guys too determined to win and will stop at nothing to make sure he wins.

Thanks can you get me a Canucks avatar

Sarai_132 said:
Thanks can you get me a Canucks avatar

Just go to www.098-design.com if you're looking for a Canucks avatar, signature
or wallpaper :)

Hmm just got back from a hockey game, score: 1-0. I was doing pretty good in net until I injured myself.

Mental Note: Always ALWAYS wear a cup...

Back