All Things Hockey

i really dont think you understand how the standings work Coco...

and yeah ok it was a big point...but considering the fact that they should have won and they didnt...is extrememly disappointing.

Last edited:
JCpackers05 said:
i really dont think you understand how the standings work Coco...
Pittsburgh is two games behind the Devils. Si? If they win a game, they will be tied with the Devils, but will have played an extra game, so therefore the Devils would still be in first.

From now on I think I'm gonna check the standings when I post stuff though. I thought Montreal still had 89.

yes thats the case with Pittsburgh, and i see were you made the mistake for Montreal and i apologize.

and its official that i will be attending the Devils Penguins game on Tuesday. tickets came in the mail today. 3rd row upper level :yesnod: they dont sound that great but i really enjoy sitting there.

JCpackers05 said:
yes thats the case with Pittsburgh, and i see were you made the mistake for Montreal and i apologize.

and its official that i will be attending the Devils Penguins game on Tuesday. tickets came in the mail today. 3rd row upper level :yesnod: they dont sound that great but i really enjoy sitting there.
I always sit in the upper level, and I don't understand why they don't sell out more often. You can see the entire ice, but if you want to check a detail, you look at the jumbotron.

The Canucks are winning 4-1 against the Oilers and Trevor Linden just scored a shorthanded goal. :D

Syntax said:

That was disappointing, but he has still been the bright spot of our team.

As for the Leafs, they have a big weekend coming up, tonight against the Sabres and tomorrow against the Senators. Both games will be played without Mats or Antropov, so it should be interesting to see if we can muck out a win.

Leafs beat Buffalo 4-1 last night.

Now they need to beat Ottawa and may have their Captain in the lineup after all tonight.

Arghh..

The Canucks lost 2-1 against the Minnesota Wild.

My newspaper is retarded.

Here are the top 4 in the Eastern standings according to the Courier Post

1. Montreal
2. New Jersey
3. Pittsburgh
4. Montreal

All with "d"s next to them, a "d" representing the team leading a division.

Leafs beat the Sens tonight 5-4 in regulation.

Great game, big hits, a fight and lots of goals. Felt like playoffs.

CocoSSBB said:
My newspaper is retarded.

Here are the top 4 in the Eastern standings according to the Courier Post

1. Montreal
2. New Jersey
3. Pittsburgh
4. Montreal

All with "d"s next to them, a "d" representing the team leading a division.

Hahahahahaha That's terrible. It's not possible to have two teams from the same division on the top 3.

The Pens game was AMAZING tonight. 2nd place, one point out of first with a game on Montreal. The last 7 games of the season are all gonna be huge. All divisional.

Oh P.S. Evgeni Malkin: He doesn't care about your Hall of Fame goaltender.

Interesting video.

Goalie: Patrick Roy's son

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nVIG7RMif6s

Like father, like son. Call it uncalled for but I have no respect for a man who not only beats his wife but tells his own son to attack another goalie for no reason whatsoever.

Back