All Things Hockey

Wow, theres just no need for any of that.

It reminds of the Buffalo vs. Ottawa game where Emery fought, but at least Miller fought back..

The Devils have been, quite honestly, pathetic in the last few games. Meanwhile Pittsburgh and Montreal pass them easily.

By the way, the Rangers seem to be quite cosy in 6th place. Can't blame them, they'll be set up against Carolina if they stay there.

CocoSSBB said:
By the way, the Rangers seem to be quite cosy in 6th place. Can't blame them, they'll be set up against Carolina if they stay there.

6th is a good place to be seeded this year in the East. Some lucky team will get to play Carolina first round. At least they would have made the playoffs anyway. I hate it when that team who gets the free seed wouldn't have made the playoffs if it wasn't for winning their division.

tank said:
Oh P.S. Evgeni Malkin: He doesn't care about your Hall of Fame goaltender.

pretty sure Malkin did nothing when Brodeur was in goal. i stopped watching at 3-1 however...due to the fact that i was guaranteed to break something if i kept watching.

To be honest...not looking foward to going on Tuesday. specially if the Devils dont have Elias...cause then its guaranteed suckage. lets see. if the Devils lose again Tuesday...then they could probably only afford to lose about 1 more game...if any. otherwise the Rangers are gonna pass them, and they will have probably already lost the division cause pittsburgh wont slow down. Devils first step is learning how to score more than 1 goal. they got screwed in pitt on the pp when the puck just rolled along the line and out...that was the turning point in my books. and i dont think anyone could explain that 3rd period...that just wasnt the devils there...

on a brighter note. i got a new 360 controller. so i can play nhl 08 again!

My parents got my brother, my sister and I tickets to the circus. I was so freaking disappointed too, when I saw them I thought they were Devils tickets.... still haven't gone to a game all season.

Well, chances are the Devils would lose the game we would've went to at this rate...

Yes finally a good win against the Leafs hopefully it will put an end to all the bad losses.

that was the worst display of officiating i have ever seen in my life last night...absolutley horrible. they took away a goal from the devils...which was complete bull ****. and there were atleast 3 or 4 times they didnt call a trip or a delay of game when the penguins decided to lay on top of the puck...complete bull ****.

it was horrible. that was the end i was at too. some retarded people next to me like JUST got to the game and were standing up right next to me when it went in...i was like "oh god...i hope they dont score with these people right next to me"...and they did and dont worry those people got a nice YEAHHHHHHHHH! in their ear :lol: but oh well. thats over with. devils need to just learn how to score. Rangers tonight...well actually its 2-1 end of 2nd with the devils ahead. :) :yesnod: i can only pray. that they finally beat the Rangers. or win a game for that matter...

Last edited:
FAIL. devils lose. once again. complete bull **** goal scored by the rangers...so unbelievably lucky. **** the rangers. **** the devils cause they suck ass beyond belief. this seasons over. i dont even wanna watch anymore. the playoffs are gonna be a joke. a nice 4 game sweep cause the devils suck so much ass they dont even deserve to be in the playoffs **** YOU RANGERS.

Turco should get suspended for that cheap shot on Pavs tonight. Oh well, teh Sharkies can clinch the division with a win tomorrow!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

JCpackers05 said:
THE LOSING STREAK! TIS OVA! :lol:
Yet another 3-point game benefiting the Flyers.

I swear, they probably lost more game in OT in the last 20 games than games won.

Well, the Devils won (finally), after ANOTHER loss to the Rangers. 0-7. Sad.

And the Canucks lost again...

4-0 this time..

Back