Animal Crossing Wii

Netman

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2006
I just found out that this game is going to be coming out on the wii which is really cool because it was good on the gamecube and I can not wait to see what they can do with it on this system.
What do you think?

I hated that game I am not going to even waste my time on this one it is going to have to be a pass for me.

I happen to like Animal Crossing. The game itself is pretty good but I have to admit, it seems like it is directed more at children than teenagers.

I hope so, I got into it some. It was hard seeing as I worked wiered hours and was only able to play at night or early morning, and with the game using the clock, sometimes it was hard to do things. On the other hand my wife totally loved this game and was horribly addicted to it for about 3 months. She had the biggest house, every fish, multiple towns just so she could get different fruit, etc...

Netman said:
I just found out that this game is going to be coming out on the wii which is really cool because it was good on the gamecube and I can not wait to see what they can do with it on this system.
What do you think?

I cannot wait for anything AC to come out. I picked up AC and Wild World the day they came out. I'm absolutely in love with the series and I'm sure I'll pick it up day-one for the Wii.

ooohh and they'll have that wiiconnect24 thing compatible with it.
just think......while your friend is away and sleeping in his or her bed, nintendo will allow you to draw on their snoozing face with permanent marker.....classic!

Connect with people

Hi,
I am new to the Animal Crossing City Folk game and I was wondering who I can connect with on that game. Is there anyone from South Daktoa who has that game who I can connect with? If you are interested please let me know

Hi,
I am new to the Animal Crossing City Folk game and I was wondering who I can connect with on that game. Is there anyone from South Daktoa who has that game who I can connect with? If you are interested please let me know

This thread is ancient! D=<

Latest posts

Back