Any christians in the place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to be but now id rather eat my own leg than go back to believing that nonsense i used to believe in.

i almost became a preacher, now im practically atheist...

...Hahahaha, nonsense. What, did you start this just to be flamed (in a lovely Christian way of course)?

I'm Catholic.

I think I'm agnostic.

Not completely sure if that is the correct term for my beliefs though.

I'm Catholic. Do you mean like Catholic Christian or like "Come to Young Life Camp and talk about God (so we can convert you!)" Christian?

Chewy said:
I think I'm agnostic.

Not completely sure if that is the correct term for my beliefs though.

I hear a quite a few people say "I'm agnostic" and then follow with "I believe in a God, a supreme being, but not as outlined in Christian Theology".

That's a loose interpretation of Agnosticism (it's really incorrect). It's not really even the middle ground between Atheism and Theism.

The former is the absolute belief in no God (Theistic counterpositive?). The latter is the absolute belief in God (or potentially Gods assuming non-Christian).

Anyway, an Agnostic believes that god is unknowable - they're against the belief systems of both Athiests and Theists as they both assume a definite position on god.

In logic systems a truth value, i.e., the probability of an answer being correct, like True, False (if there a God?), Agnostics would argue that it's a null, the answer can't be know, the question can't be defined.

Athiest.
IMO, Santa Claus is probably as realistic a concept as ~*God*~, and Santa is way cooler.

airforce91 said:
just wondering.

I am--as my name would suggest. I guess that makes 2 of us :yesnod:

MT 18:20 :smilewinkgrin:

....and yes, I play MoH:H2 (although I am not very good)

actually im technically a deist. i do believe in some sort of designer. however, i am uncertain if the designer in fact knows that it is a designer. for example, if the first thing that existed, and that which existed always, was something to the affect of dark matter, then i would acknowledge dark matter as my god.

however, i would highly doubt that dark matter is aware of its godliness. so that is where i am at, since i didnt give much detail earlier.

it took many years of intense thought for me to drop christianity and it was the best thing i ever did.

i could write a book on why i dropped it, and in fact, i actually started a book a while back about it. one thing i am certain of is that if there is a god, jehovah is not god.

Waluigi is my God :lol:

Seriously though, I don't believe in that rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back