Anyone agree Metroid Prime series crushes Halo series ?

Ashenshugar said:
I will agree to that Metroid prime 1 and 2 was Extremely good games and one of those rare games that are worth paying for, i have not played any Halo game but i can say one wise thing about it all. Metroid Prime and Halo are FPS yes, but are they the same game? No. You cannot compare them cause one is designed first on another console and secondly they're designed for different purposes and did i mention, They're different games!

Quite sad and pathetic seeing people route for their games just cause they think x & x is better, i guess you either grow out of that when you grow a brain or most of the times grow out of your teens.. (maybe?)
I agree, FPS yes, the same No
But you can still compare them, since their both FPS

We are talking about two different beasts here when discussing Halo and MP. Most people dont buy Halo for the campaign mode, they buy Halo for the multi-player. People who buy Metroid Prime are buying it for the campaign mode.

IMO, Halo is way better than Metroid Prime, and it's not even close.

it's like asking "what's better? Pizza or Chicken Cordon Bleu?"

obviously everybody's gonna say pizza.i believe i've made myself clear.:ciappa:

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
it's like asking "what's better? Pizza or Chicken Cordon Bleu?"

obviously everybody's gonna say pizza.i believe i've made myself clear.:ciappa:

Everyone's gonna say pizza because Chicken Cordon Bleu is aweful.

TortillaChip520 said:
true dat, but it's the fanciest thing i can think of...what is a guy to do?!

I would have went with a lobster dinner. But there actually is some pizza that costs like $1000. It is pretty nasty though it has caviar on it.

Metroid prime is a awesome series. Compared to Halo tho, not even close.

I do not believe that Metroid and Halo are comparable. It would be like comparing Halo and Zelda. Metroid is much closer to being a Zelda game (first-person perspective) than a Halo game. Halo prides itself in providing multiplayer competition (arena maps, online play, etc.) while Metroid prides itself on providing a deep single-player experience. Halo focuses on killing the others before they kill you while Metroid focuses on forcing Samus to discover how to kill the opponent before it kills her (following the theme of having puzzles all around).

The two games offer completely unique experiences tailored to rather different audiences. The only area where these two games might clash swords is in the control scheme. Metroid is attempting to redefine the way we control FPS-style games, and it may very well succeed (or fail miserably) with Corruption, but it will not even remotely detract from the competitive spirit that comes with multiplayer Halo.

everyone needs to shutup about how umn u cant compare them there both 1st person shooters and my opinion is halo is better

I've never been a huge fan of either series.

But, personally, I think Halo is overrated. The campaign is a blast, but online isn't as good as many make it out to be.

Many are claiming that the next Metroid Prime will be better than Halo, hopefully they're right.

Back